X-treme Wrestling Federation
Looking For A Tag Partner - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Looking For A Tag Partner (/showthread.php?tid=29392)

Pages: 1 2

Looking For A Tag Partner - Barney Green - 09-18-2017

The camera opens up inside of People Power Academy where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black shirt with "People Power" written on the front in green lettering and black shorts with a lime green stripe going up the sides and no shoes, standing in the middle of the ring. The camera zooms in on Green standing in the middle of the ring and he goes to speak.

Barney: Tired of The Kings™? Me too. I am looking for a partner to take them down. If interested, Feel free to respond. I bring 9 years of wrestling experience to the table and have that instinct in me to never give up no matter what.

The camera fades to black.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Phantom Panzer - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 04:15 AM)Barney Green Said: The camera opens up inside of People Power Academy where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black shirt with "People Power" written on the front in green lettering and black shorts with a lime green stripe going up the sides and no shoes, standing in the middle of the ring. The camera zooms in on Green standing in the middle of the ring and he goes to speak.

Barney: Tired of The Kings™? Me too. I am looking for a partner to take them down. If interested, Feel free to respond. I bring 9 years of wrestling experience to the table and have that instinct in me to never give up no matter what.

"How about, fuck you? I don't care about what the Kingsmen are doing. If it ain't affectin' me. But good luck, Fucko. Because who knows what will want to tag with ya, ya fucking fat one eyed cunt."

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - The Engineer - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 04:22 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:
(09-18-2017, 04:15 AM)Barney Green Said: The camera opens up inside of People Power Academy where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black shirt with "People Power" written on the front in green lettering and black shorts with a lime green stripe going up the sides and no shoes, standing in the middle of the ring. The camera zooms in on Green standing in the middle of the ring and he goes to speak.

"How about, fuck you? I don't care about what the Kingsmen are doing. If it ain't affectin' me. But good luck, Fucko. Because who knows what will want to tag with ya, ya fucking fat one eyed cunt."

So I guess the attack on you from a few weeks ago doesn't count as being affected? I guess when somebody like you spends most of their time in a dumpster anyway it's all water under the bridge....

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-18-2017

I'm not sure what Barney's beef is with with KINGS™, but at least he has the balls to stand up for whatever it is he believes in. I mean, rather than loitering in the shadows and avoiding confrontations and such.

Or conveniently bullying when the coast is clear to make yourself seem like a threat when you just look like an asshole.

I'll also throw out there that if anyone looks at Mister Green's, XWF Legend Barney Green's, proposal as a joke.... You are about as foolish looking as Scully talking trash to a running shower head.

Why is it all of a sudden MY tag team division has become such the hype anyway? Ya'll jealous, or what? Assholes.

Looking For A Tag Partner - Tyler Cross - 09-18-2017

If you don't mind tagging with a rookie, I'll tag with you.

Looking For A Tag Partner - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 07:16 AM)Tyler Cross Said: If you don't mind tagging with a rookie, I'll tag with you.

Sign here, my friend....

(09-18-2017, 05:07 AM)Maddy and Engy Said:

So I guess the attack on you from a few weeks ago doesn't count as being affected? I guess when somebody like you spends most of their time in a dumpster anyway it's all water under the bridge....

"You think anything has a lasting effect on me? Their beat down was nothing more than love taps to me. I'm a God, sweetie. I power down for the match, and just the match. After it ends, I bring myself to 100%. I consider what they did as a way to keep a clownigga down. Oppression at its finest. Fucking coulrophobics in this fed, I swear."

(09-18-2017, 07:08 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:

I'm not sure what Barney's beef is with with KINGS™, but at least he has the balls to stand up for whatever it is he believes in. I mean, rather than loitering in the shadows and avoiding confrontations and such.

Or conveniently bullying when the coast is clear to make yourself seem like a threat when you just look like an asshole.

I'll also throw out there that if anyone looks at Mister Green's, XWF Legend Barney Green's, proposal as a joke.... You are about as foolish looking as Scully talking trash to a running shower head.

Why is it all of a sudden MY tag team division has become such the hype anyway? Ya'll jealous, or what? Assholes.

"I believe in myself. And the heart of the cards. Mostly in myself. I honestly don't care about The Kings. Simple as that. Do what you wanna do, Boo Boo. I'm just going to keep tryin' ta steal pic-a-nic baskets."

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Barney Green - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 07:16 AM)Tyler Cross Said: If you don't mind tagging with a rookie, I'll tag with you.

You got it, bro.

It's one thing to put an already dead career at stake, Barney Green. Why would you want to risk the career of such young talent in your dick measuring contest?
Sounds selfish to me....

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Barney Green - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 08:25 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: It's one thing to put an already dead career at stake, Barney Green. Why would you want to risk the career of such young talent in your dick measuring contest?
Sounds selfish to me....

I will not let my partner down no matter what. No matter how much pain you inflict on me, I will find a way to keep fighting. I am one of the few with the balls to stand up to you. I may not be a Micheal Graves or a Robbie Bourbon but there is one thing I got left in me and that's the drive to keep going. I will do everything in my power to achieve victory. Prove that you aren't as invincible as you seem. I will prove that age is only a number when I take center ring.

Looking For A Tag Partner - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 09-18-2017

I wish that I were Micheal Graves. That guy was cool.

When you take center ring you're only signing that poor boy you invited on board's death wish. If you want to ruin some rookie's career, so bet it, Barney.

I will agree with you though! You are NOT Micheal Graves. You are NOT Robbie Bourbon. Graves is afraid and Robbie Bourbon isn't good enough.

Keep pulling yourself up that ladder, Barney Green.

(09-18-2017, 08:53 AM)Micheal Graves Said: I wish that I were Micheal Graves. That guy was cool.

You're really ruining a lot of pants here today. Liar.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Equinox - 09-18-2017

Tyler maybe be punching his ticket to heaven, but kids got heart. Barney on the other hand is just fighting for a check, but I believe him. This division is what's gonna save the XWF and with all the names in it, the dollar signs keep getting bigger and bigger.

Be on notice though, Luca and I been hitting the gym, tearing up dojos, knocking off the rust, and getting spry wth that sweet WD-9000. Barn, Doc, Tyler, and even that little Mardi Gras edition #FUCCBOI Tiberius, hope your satisfied with the main course, cuz dessert's coming, with a whole heap of diabetes no amount of insulin can brace for.

You're preparing to face the KINGS™ with some kind of advanced water displacement formula?

Where are we going with this? I don't have to bring up the XWF Wellness Policy again, do I?

(09-18-2017, 09:21 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You're preparing to face the KINGS™ with some kind of advanced water displacement formula?

Where are we going with this? I don't have to bring up the XWF Wellness Policy again, do I?

If you and Luca are "hooting" chemicals I want no part of it.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - R A D I C A L - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 08:53 AM)Micheal Graves Said: I wish that I were Micheal Graves. That guy was cool.

I wish so too,

Has anyone seen him?

Looking For A Tag Partner - The Sugay Sisters - 09-18-2017

"Aw, isn't this just so cute!?"

"Not!"

"Ratchet rats trying to scoop in our title shot at Leap of Faith?"

Tala smirks while Jaslene waves.

I think it's time for everybody to step aside because the Kings are about to be overthrown and the Queens are rising to the thrones!"

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 09-18-2017

Looking For A Tag Partner - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-18-2017

U do.know the Killers want that title shot. U do remember we were screwed

There's nothing in the policy for using lubricant to decrease friction and better the locomotion of select joints of the skeletal system. The patented 9000 formula is non-toxic, low odor, and is non combustible. Use it as a lotion at the beach, or to take the squeak out that old she'd door. Less wear and tear for more pain and gain.

I'm product testing for StranCo, and let me tell ya, stuff works wonders on everything. Free samples while supplies last, product only available in the contingent U.S.

Possible side effects include slight rashes, irritation of open and/or scabbed sores. Do not take orally or rectally. Keep clear of eyes.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Theo Pryce - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 09:52 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: U do.know the Killers want that title shot. U do remember we were screwed

Peter this selfish streak you have about you is what makes you a very bad fit for The Kings™. You only look out for yourself, the rest of us, we look out for each other. That is something you are going to need to get right with if you ever want to be part of our thing.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Scully - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 07:08 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I'll also throw out there that if anyone looks at Mister Green's, XWF Legend Barney Green's, proposal as a joke.... You are about as foolish looking as Scully talking trash to a running shower head.

"Are you obsessed with me, doc? You want to see Scully in a shower, talking trash to you? Does that get your wrinkly Willy excited?!

I wanted a second shot at the tag team championships, me and Guppy, Team 2.0. But it's probably a good thing you Queen bitches were too scared to face us, my partner has gone AWOL, probably killing rapists or something. I Can't get hold of him so therefore I have to decide what to do.. I don't really want some meaningless match at the next Pay-per-view, Leap of Faith or any upcoming show... Ya tag titles are safe... For now."

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - Cadryn Tiberius - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 09:13 AM)Equinox Said: Tyler maybe be punching his ticket to heaven, but kids got heart. Barney on the other hand is just fighting for a check, but I believe him. This division is what's gonna save the XWF and with all the names in it, the dollar signs keep getting bigger and bigger.

Be on notice though, Luca and I been hitting the gym, tearing up dojos, knocking off the rust, and getting spry wth that sweet WD-9000. Barn, Doc, Tyler, and even that little Mardi Gras edition #FUCCBOI Tiberius, hope your satisfied with the main course, cuz dessert's coming, with a whole heap of diabetes no amount of insulin can brace for.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH..

YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH LUCA, TOO?!?

This changes everything, friend.

Luca is my #1 fan and I'm his favorite fucboi.

We should start over.

I'm Cadryn..

The name's Eddie, to few I'm Nox, to the unenlightened it's short for Equinox, but you can refer to me as the Ratings Rocket. I'll let the L.A. gun vouche for you in his own time when he's done locating ZKIII. If you are who you say you are though, I give the gift of Q, there's 1000 bux loaded on this thing so knock yourself out.

Looking For A Tag Partner - Cadryn Tiberius - 09-18-2017

Thanks friend!

Truth be told, I've never had Quiznos.

I will surely give it a try now!

Then prepare to enter heaven.

re:Looking For A Tag Partner - John Holliday - 09-18-2017

"You're a God damn pussy ass . At least Barns has the fucking balls to take on the Kings. You? Shit. We all know you weren't even born with them."

Looking For A Tag Partner - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 09-18-2017

Oh shit I forgot to introduce y'all: Q, this is Cad. He's pretty cool and I'm the president of his fan club atm (tho them bitches be steady tryna impeach me #freegucci). Cad, this is Q. He's my nigga. One of the realest motherfuckers you'll ever meet believe that.

Looking For A Tag Partner - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 09-18-2017

And I'm Micheal (actual spelling) Graves... And I'm not sure how Luca feels about me, but I could go for some Quiznos

(09-18-2017, 04:13 PM)John Holliday Said:

"You're a God damn pussy ass . At least Barns has the fucking balls to take on the Kings. You? Shit. We all know you weren't even born with them."

"Maybe I was born with them, maybe it's Maybelline."

Looking For A Tag Partner - Theo Pryce - 09-18-2017

When you talk I can't help but think that your mom's Plan A should have been Plan B.

(09-18-2017, 05:16 PM)Theo Pryce Said: When you talk I can't help but think that your mom's Plan A should have been Plan B.

"What mom? I literally ripped myself out of someone's brain to be created. No sex done to create me, Teddy."

Shut the fuck up no one cares about your Juggalo fanfiction.

(09-18-2017, 05:54 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Shut the fuck up no one cares about your Juggalo fanfiction.

"And nobody cares about the dead memes you like to try and put across as if they're still fresh af. Get the fuck outta here, you irrelevant cunt."

Shut the fuck up no one cares about your Juggalo revisionist history.

(09-18-2017, 06:01 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Shut the fuck up no one cares about your Juggalo revisionist history.

"And nobody cares about your attempts at trying to Meme XWF Great Again when all you put out is stale shit."

Quit crying nerd.

Panzer, do us all a favor and return to the nut stain of your crusty uncle's drawers.

(09-18-2017, 06:04 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: Quit crying nerd.

"Is that the best you can do? Not much of a #MemeQueen. More like a #BitchAssFaggot."