X-treme Wrestling Federation
Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: 24/7 Federweight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. (/showthread.php?tid=29070)

Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Kruzer - 08-22-2017

Kruzer kicks out late and Nate Higgers is crowned Federweight Champion. Nate gathers up the title belt and stands up, only to be met by an innovative up-kick from Kruzer, kicking the title belt into Nate's face and knocking him backwards into the wall, falling to a seated position. Nate's dazed for the moment as Kruzer kips up to his feet.

Jive Turkey... It's folks like YOU that give YOUR Country a bad rep Savvy?! I dunno what the FUCK is wrong with YOU PEOPLE... nor does anyone know what the hell some shitty Pacino flick has to do with anything eh? And, to top it all off, Kruzer honestly doesn't know what's worse... The fact that you Bible thumping, homophobic, "Deliverance" assholes... "DIDDLE-DING... DING, DING, DING"... Can't see the difference between your own false prophet and all the others around the planet... or if it's just the fact that you're so obsessed and scared of homosexuals, that's ALL you Jive Turkeys EVER talk about..."Waaaah!
Gays are bad. I'm right you're wrong... Fuck You!" No, kid... FUCK YOU! Cuz at the end of the day, Kruzer'z just as redneck as they come, except....

Nate starts to stir but Kruzer knees him in the head, clinch style, showing some MMA training of his own.

Nah, Nah son... Welcome to your education that you never got in Grade 3 Hillbillyland, Savvy?! The ol'Kruzermatic's not done with you yet... Cuz you see, Kruzer was born in Edmonton, Alberta, ya dig? The Redneck heartland of the Greatest Country in the World; ...CANADA! ...The TRUE North, Strong And Free! You picking up what Kruzer'z throwing down here Jive Turkey?! The difference between you and I, Nick? Noob? Whatever your name is... Kruzer has evolved. Like my good friend Eddie Vedder said.... "IT'S EVOLUTION, BABY!" So, you believe what you want... That's your right, kid. But if you EVER.... EVER... dis respect MY Country or question my patriotism to it... and THINK that yours surpasses my own... I Will END YOU, Savvy?! Do Not Pass Go; Do Not Collect Two Hundred Dollars! I AM The CANADIAN Icon for a reason there, Jethro... Don't Test Me! Because you WILL Lose!

Kruzer pulls Higgers up to his feet.

O CAAAN-AAAAD-AAAAA.... BITCH!

Kruzer flips his crowbar out of his jacket like lightning and nails Higgers in the stomach with it. Higgers doubles over and Kruzer then hits him over the back of the head/neck area with it knockiong him back down to the ground. Kruzer grins then yells out, looking around the hallway.

HOW'S THAT FOR POLITE VINNIE?!

Kruzer drops down, rolls Higgers over, and goes for the pin...

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Vincent Lane - 08-22-2017

I guess Nate went fishing.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Kruzer

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Kruzer - 08-22-2017

Was there any doubt? ...Seriously?!

[Image: Kruzer_Feder_zpsvcfdckiy.jpg]

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Jenny Myst - 08-22-2017

Kruzer is walking away with his belt......when suddenly, out of nowhere.......a brown substance hits him in the face!

He yells out and drops the belt!

MACE! IT'S MACE!

Suddenly, Jenny, with a crazed look in her eyes, steps into the picture.

[Image: yoS0NHN.jpg]

She kicks him in the gut.........

PINK PERFECTION ONTO THE CONCRETE!

She yells at the ref to get his ass over there as she hooks the leg!

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Kruzer - 08-23-2017

(08-22-2017, 08:22 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Kruzer is walking away with his belt......when suddenly, out of nowhere.......a brown substance hits him in the face!

He yells out and drops the belt!

MACE! IT'S MACE!

Suddenly, Jenny, with a crazed look in her eyes, steps into the picture.

[Image: yoS0NHN.jpg]

She kicks him in the gut.........

PINK PERFECTION ONTO THE CONCRETE!

She yells at the ref to get his ass over there as she hooks the leg!
Kruzer kicks out with ease.
You need a new thread for that honey... Sorry.

Kruzer gets up, waves and walks away down the hallway.

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Vincent Lane - 08-23-2017

Do either of you know how this championship works?

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Vincent Lane - 08-23-2017

Quote:Judging will be based solely on trash talk. Winning the judgement gives you a successful pin or successful defense if you're the defending champ.

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Kruzer - 08-24-2017

(08-23-2017, 08:41 AM)King Vincent Said:
Quote:Judging will be based solely on trash talk. Winning the judgement gives you a successful pin or successful defense if you're the defending champ.
Yep I do... And my different approach to the trash talk (this one was just dumb) wasn't understood by the judge(s) in the other (now closed) thread too. I'll be happy to explain my side of that to you anytime Vincent via PM. I get moving on, and that's fine.... But symbolism trash talk, IS still trash talk. It requires imagination and thought. That's all.

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Jive Turkey - 08-24-2017

gobblegobble

[Image: 89VaEfx.jpg]

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Vincent Lane - 08-25-2017

Is this real life?

If it isn't spoken, it isn't talk at all. In any other format, like a regular RP, then yes, storyline and symbolic wording matter. The Federweight IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING.

The entire POINT to it is the banter. So, just saying "Kruzer kicks out" has literally zero "trash talk" or "talk" of any kind whatsoever. What exactly am I not communicating properly so I can better avoid this sort of thing in the future? Because, honestly, this has never been a problem before.

Jenny Myst's pin had no validity whatsoever, because again, no talk involved at all, and the kickout was just as irrelevant. The ORIGINAL pin against Higgers was fine enough.

How is this not clear?

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - Darius Xavier - 08-25-2017

(08-25-2017, 04:59 AM)King Vincent Said: Is this real life?

If it isn't spoken, it isn't talk at all. In any other format, like a regular RP, then yes, storyline and symbolic wording matter. The Federweight IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING.

The entire POINT to it is the banter. So, just saying "Kruzer kicks out" has literally zero "trash talk" or "talk" of any kind whatsoever. What exactly am I not communicating properly so I can better avoid this sort of thing in the future? Because, honestly, this has never been a problem before.

Jenny Myst's pin had no validity whatsoever, because again, no talk involved at all, and the kickout was just as irrelevant. The ORIGINAL pin against Higgers was fine enough.

How is this not clear?
As far as I'm concerned, the rules are pretty cut and dry. Moreover, you've continued to attempt to convey them in a multitude of ways in an attempt to clear the air. Obviously, it hasn't been exactly successful, but I digress. As Vinnie said before, this is supposed to be fun! There should not have to be a 13 page discussion after ever pin attempt. It's one thing to have questions, but when the rules are laid out for you on the site, and then again by Vinnie, it's probably time to pay attention. You should come in here, unload on your opponent, and try and take the gold! Furthermore, this is a great place for newer members to start, or just anyone who wants to practice improving their trash talk.

By the way, boss. I may have accidentally spilled a scolding hot cup of coffee on a patient during surgery this morning. Does our policy cover gross negligence? If not, we may consider making a phone call..

re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 08-25-2017

(08-25-2017, 04:59 AM)King Vincent Said:
How is this not clear?

Clarity machine broke. It's foggy as fuck in here bruh.

Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - The Sugay Sisters - 08-25-2017

Proof?