X-treme Wrestling Federation
Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Announcements & Important Info (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand (/showthread.php?tid=28266)

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Gaybe Lincoln - 06-25-2017

Hi Everyone!

So the tag team tournament started at the Pay Per View and we saw The Purebred Killers and Maddy/Engy advance.

We also had a tag team tournament match this past Savage(thought it was not billed as such) that saw the newly formed Motherfuckers defeat BX3.

Which means we have 4 teams that have thus far advanced to round 2.

I know that Thomas Nixon has a partner and that team will get a chance to compete in the tournament, as will the team of Trax and Jim Caedus.

Unfortunately we have had some teams drop out/break up/disappear etc etc so at this point I am looking to schedule the two teams I mentioned above in a round 1 match up and then from there begin round two.

This is also a LAST CALL for anyone who would like to partake in the tournament.

Round One has not been completed yet. If you would like to partake and have a partner then let me know below.

Note: If you were on a team that was already eliminated but have a new partner, you may compete again.

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Mr Killjoy - 06-25-2017

Wait wut? The tag team tournament has already started lol me and Caedus signed up for this? Or is this another tag team tournament and I'm getting confused.

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Chris Chaos - 06-25-2017

How about Jenny and I team up?

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Phantom Panzer - 06-25-2017

Well, I did have PP sign up for the tournament. Just needs a partner.

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Gaybe Lincoln - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 10:50 AM)TRAX Said: Wait wut? The tag team tournament has already started lol me and Caedus signed up for this? Or is this another tag team tournament and I'm getting confused.

Yes you and Jim did sign up to team. There was a booking thread specifically for the teams to sign up in and then we would start scheduling matches as soon as we had enough teams. Please see the thread below.

http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=27765

(06-25-2017, 10:56 AM)Chris Chaos Said: How about Jenny and I team up?

That's fine. I will add them as a team. Would you be willing to compete on a Savage? Each character would be able to do up to 3 roleplays.

(06-25-2017, 11:15 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: Well, I did have PP sign up for the tournament. Just needs a partner.

If you find a partner you can take part in round 1 but I suggest you do so soon.

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Chris Chaos - 06-25-2017

Yes, please add them to the card as "The XWF "Power Couple"

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Mr Killjoy - 06-25-2017

Even if I don't post to say I'm opting in, feel free to add me to whatever card me and Caedus will be able to have our tag match

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 10:50 AM)TRAX Said: Wait wut? The tag team tournament has already started lol me and Caedus signed up for this? Or is this another tag team tournament and I'm getting confused.

(06-25-2017, 11:43 AM)TRAX Said: Even if I don't post to say I'm opting in, feel free to add me to whatever card me and Caedus will be able to have our tag match

[Image: tumblr_inline_my18f30Vwk1rz60rk.gif]

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Thaddeus Duke - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 11:38 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Yes, please add them to the card as "The XWF "Power Couple"

The XWF Weak Single. There. Fixed that for you. ;)

Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Gaybe Lincoln - 06-26-2017

So here is an update, the following teams have signed up and will be schedule for a round 1 match up as soon as we can make it happen.

AX3 - Jim Caedus and Trax
2.0 - Scully and Guppy Parsh
XWF's Power Couple - Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst
Thomas Nixon and Partner

If we could get two more teams together that would be fantastic as it would make the numbers work a little better.

Phantom Panzer is still looking for a partner.

Please Note: Tomas Nixon and his partner's match vs The Motherfuckers on this week's Savage IS NOT part of the tag tournament. That match was scheduled before I had a chance to speak to the bookers. That's on me.

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-26-2017

The Motherfuckers are in.

re:Tag Team Tournament - Where Do We Stand - Gaybe Lincoln - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 04:13 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: The Motherfuckers are in.

Your match against BX3 this past Warfare was your first round match-up. So you've already advanced.