X-treme Wrestling Federation
Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this (/showthread.php?tid=28209)

Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-20-2017

Cadryn Tiberius. Jester, necrophiliac, next victim.

How about a little wager?

10,000 Xbux says that I am a prettier lady than you. That's right. In drag, my milkshake will bring more boys to the yard. The whole universe will fawn at my dainty and effeminate way in a beauty pageant to be held during our match on a parade float on July 4th.

Do you have the balls to be a girl?

Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Cadryn Tiberius - 06-20-2017

Oh, son!

You're barkin' up the wrong tree, hoss. I totally have the vagina to accept this.

Wait..

Regardless, I'm such a goddamn pretty girl, I make pretty girls look ugly.

You're on, sir.

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Chasm - 06-20-2017

[Image: Divine_in_Heaven_T-shirt.jpg]

Robbie in drag

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-20-2017

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Chasm in drag. After he loses his Hart Title shot at Warfare and goes back to sucking dicks to seem relevant.

Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Chasm - 06-20-2017

Well then it is s good thing I don't plan on losing

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Cadryn Tiberius - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 03:47 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Chasm in drag. After he loses his Hart Title shot at Warfare and goes back to sucking dicks to seem relevant.

Talk about a blast from the past..

That's Jenny!

She once sold me Meth, well tried.

I hit that pipe and ran for like two days..

I still remember her number.

867-5309.

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Jenny Myst - 06-21-2017

It sounds to me that Mr. Tiberius has never let go of that loss to Chris Chaos. Now he wants to attack me? I mean I understand I called pretending to be an XWF secretary and totally set him up for annihilation at the hands of the most chaotic champion this business has ever seen...... but the way this guy runs his gums maybe he truly has been brainwashed by the Kings. You see I am the most dominant female wrestler on this roster, and even though Roxy may have gotten the best of me at the Pay-Per-View that does not mean that I do not deserve a little bit of respect. So if Cadryn wants to put the wig away and stop doing these goofy gimmicks for fat asses in masks and actually step into the ring.....maybe.....just maybe.......he can finally feel, for once in his pathetic life, a little taste.........of PERFECTION.

I find it funny that the new "serious" Cadryn Tiberius just can't help but delve back into the ranks of the gimmick he truly is.........he isn't anything more than the Cereal Killer in drag........and if he wants to run his mouth.....I'll expose him.

[Image: iPqIWd1.jpg]

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-21-2017

Go home, Jenny, you're drunk.

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Cadryn Tiberius - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 12:01 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Go home, Jenny, you're drunk.

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-24-2017

If you two are going to fight! Why don't I... I don't know? Ref the match!

re:Yo, Cadryn, you don't have the vagina to accept this - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 06:31 AM)Robert Main Said: If you two are going to fight! Why don't I... I don't know? Ref the match!

Day late and a dollar short. Why aren't you helping your AX3 buddies on Savage again?