X-treme Wrestling Federation
Where do you get your ideas? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Where do you get your ideas? (/showthread.php?tid=24600)

Where do you get your ideas? - Nico LaVey - 08-22-2016

For me, RP ideas usually come from music, such as Leper Messiah and Dance With The Devil. But sometimes, it comes from something as unusual as watching my cat bathe herself, or Alton Brown making punch on an episode of Good Eats.

My motivation comes from just getting into the groove, drinking something caffeinated, taking Adderall, listening to fitting music, and cranking that shit out in usually 2-3 hours.

Where do you get your ideas? - Lord of Darkness Reaver - 08-22-2016

For me...my character is semi-autobiographical, once I get into the actual story behind him there will be some chunks in their that in a slightly less dramatized way actually did happen to me in real life, as for the trash talk half, I just think about people who have in some way been unkind to me in the past, replace their name with my opponents...and think of very demented things to say about them....side note: I can definitely think of worse then my first two rps have shown

As for getting the energy to actually take the time to write....I just listen to really heavy metal

Where do you get your ideas? - OneInTheChamber - 08-23-2016

My last few years of life has been filled with a bunch of ups and downs, mostly downs until this past year so I really pull from my mistakes and really dealing with everything that has been going on w/ my life and marriage.

Where do you get your ideas? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-23-2016

mostly real life shit or from wrestling

Where do you get your ideas? - Morbid Angel - 08-23-2016

...Satan....

[Image: immortal.gif]

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Nico LaVey - 08-23-2016

Why is Abbath the highlight of every gif he's in? How can one man be so goddamn based?

Where do you get your ideas? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-23-2016

I just jerk off until something sticks. Usually to Peter RPs.

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-23-2016

Harambe.

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 06:06 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Harambe.

[Image: gQhvTUo.jpg]

Where do you get your ideas? - Equinox - 08-23-2016

what would donny Osmond do, and opposite that

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Unknown Soldier - 08-24-2016

Most of my ideas come from reading other RP's, results, books, and news from the newspaper or news media feeds on the internet. I always hear a lot of people say that music or movies is a big influence in their writings and it is of course for mine as well. But a lot of what I base my own writings is from reading. I love to read, and spend most of my free time doing it, and I'm a firm believer that there is only two ways to get better at writing. To either do it yourself, or spend time reading and studying how others do the process.

Where do you get your ideas? - Lyianna Properchev - 08-24-2016

My comes random or every day real life shit

Where do you get your ideas? - Dillinger - 08-26-2016

I'm constantly inspired by the world around me and influenced by the things I watch and read. I'm a fan of comics, have been since I was small but I also enjoy regular books as well. The last book I committed to reading was The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love sci-fi and horror. I dig video games, primarily (horror based) first person shooters and RPGs like Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4) and Elder Scrolls (Oblivion and Skyrim) and I listen to a wide variety of music but if I was forced to pick genres, I'd say I was more partial to (real) punk and metal. Though that's kind of a wide range when you really think about it.

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Mr. Oz - 08-26-2016

I come up with my shit in my head first. I only use music as a way to keep me focused.

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 11:59 AM)Dillinger Said: The last book I committed to reading was The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
my favourite book ever. Don't read And another thing. It was written by the artemis fowl guy, and isn't as good.

Where do you get your ideas? - The Monster of Htaed - 08-26-2016

Blow Jobs and Dabber Do's!

re:Where do you get your ideas? - Dillinger - 08-27-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:36 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(08-26-2016, 11:59 AM)Dillinger Said: The last book I committed to reading was The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
my favourite book ever. Don't read And another thing. It was written by the artemis fowl guy, and isn't as good.

Yeah... I wouldn't think a book that was added on as an installment to the series by a totally different author would be good. It's actually kinda shitty someone did that.