X-treme Wrestling Federation
(All Read) Admin Changes - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: (All Read) Admin Changes (/showthread.php?tid=24361)

(All Read) Admin Changes - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-30-2016

Ladies and gents, it is with a heavy nut sac that I bring this news...

After years of being a major portion of the lifeblood of the XWF both OOC and IC, John Madison will be stepping down from his position as my Co-Admin. When I originally approached him for this role years ago, I knew he fit the bill and I was pleased that he surpassed even my own expectations for so long. Always doing his best to make sure the site stays fresh with updates, graphics, and of course being a voice of reason when OOC decisions and/or conflicts need to be met with a fair, unbiased outlook. As with any of us though, myself included, schedules and priorities in life can change and it's often against our will. Recently John has not had the same availability and we've come to the decision mutually to have him step down from his post. He'll still be around to destroy people IC though, so watch your backs because you never know when Dim is going to come calling with an anal probe to make sure your character is not a ... or we may even see the John Madison character himself put readers, myself included, in complete awe with his one of a kind style once again.

All in all, I speak on behalf of everyone with a resounding THANK YOU to Mr. Madison!

And with that said, I would like to introduce you all to the NEW co-admin of the XWF. This is somebody who has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that he has the right mindset to keep the ship afloat and, even in instances where others may have been tempted to exercise bias, he has shown he weighs the facts and concerns of all before his own preferences. I have every bit of confidence that this man will not only live up to my expectations but most likely surpass them just as Madison had done for so long. Please join me in welcoming Loverboy Vinnie Lane as your new official Administrator! As with Madison in the past, Lane will have final say in any and all matters that need to be handled/resolved, and will be able to help keep the XWF fresh with his ideas along the way, as well as keep the sections of the site updated that the rest of the staff does not have access to.

And with that, I have a sweet potato waiting for me in the kitchen.

(All Read) Admin Changes - Vincent Lane - 07-30-2016

Aw, you're so sweet.

(All Read) Admin Changes - OneInTheChamber - 07-30-2016

Congrats! Now let's get to match making

(All Read) Admin Changes - Vincent Lane - 07-30-2016

But... but the cards are booked...

(All Read) Admin Changes - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 07-30-2016

Yeah so quit asking me for shit people!

Jk thanks Shane. I look forward to rping again.

re:(All Read) Admin Changes - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-30-2016

Awwww yisss. Warfare is mine again. Moar like.Warscat now.

(All Read) Admin Changes - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-30-2016

nice vinnie in charge... lets make peter gilmour great again! Wink

re:(All Read) Admin Changes - Unknown Soldier - 07-31-2016

Maddy no longer a GM. Huh

Vinnie is taking his place. Big Grin

Roller coaster of emotions reading through that thread.

(All Read) Admin Changes - Vincent Lane - 07-31-2016

I only hope I can even suck half as many dicks as Maddy has over the years.

So many dicks.

(All Read) Admin Changes - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-31-2016

Suck my dick!

re:(All Read) Admin Changes - John_Black - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 09:07 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Suck my dick!

It fell off after Mia Yim sold it to Rose Smith... *incoming "STFU"*

Congrats to you Vincent Lomeboy Lane, make this site worth coming to or else you going to get chin checked by me.