X-treme Wrestling Federation
June Star of the Month - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: June Star of the Month (/showthread.php?tid=24156)

June Star of the Month - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-30-2016

Vote. You know the rules, vote. Give a reason for your vote, or it doesn't count.

re:June Star of the Month - Vincent Lane - 07-01-2016

Unknown Soldier.

To me, there's no other choice. Dude's holding the X, hasn't lost in... ever? I don't know?

Has been all over the place, been in great matches with great stips, great roleplays, helps behind the scenes... has been a XWF guy forever and has somehow never won this.

Soldier all day.

June Star of the Month - Vincent Lane - 07-01-2016

Scully with an honorable mention here for the biggest win he's ever had and the big angle he's got... but he'll win it next month if he beats me.

June Star of the Month - Dillinger - 07-01-2016

Unknown Soldier has my vote as well, for basically the same reasons as Vinnie stated. His material is top notch, he's defended his belt rigorously and he's been consistently kicking ass. Soldier is seriously the only legit choice here. In my opinion anyway. In fact, I think he's been deserving of this accolade for awhile now. It's about time we acknowledge the man.

June Star of the Month - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-01-2016

Drezdin, for that bomb ass ssn rp he did.

re:June Star of the Month - Vincent Lane - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 08:54 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Drezdin, for that bomb ass ssn rp he did.

Good point. Let's just shut it down, we have our winner.

re:June Star of the Month - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-02-2016

I vote the month of May.

We never really got a May SotM, and the topic was widely discussed by erbody, so since May was such a hot button topic, I say it was the SotM for June.

Past that, Soldier has been hella consistent.

June Star of the Month - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-02-2016

Robbie, if you're going to try and criticise, keep up. Tank was may sotm. It got announced at Warfare.

re:June Star of the Month - drezdin5788 - 07-02-2016

(07-01-2016, 08:54 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Drezdin, for that bomb ass ssn rp he did.

which one.............Big Grin and hey!? it is an role play u know that right?

re:June Star of the Month - Unknown Soldier - 07-02-2016

My vote is for Tommy Wish. Lots of great and funny rps and 24/7 interactions all over various shows and he has improved massively. His handler has actually been around just as long as me if not longer in XWF and the level of improvement since I first knew him is significant.

re:June Star of the Month - Mr. Oz - 07-02-2016

Unknown, mostly because out of all the matches since my return, he and Macbeth are the only ones to beat me. So, yeah. For beating the May SOTM, Unknown gets my vote.

June Star of the Month - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-03-2016

I vote for Soldier because he's a beast of an rp'er.. well next to me Tongue

re:June Star of the Month - Dillinger - 07-03-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:33 PM)Luna Hightower Said: I love you all. My vote goes to Dil. He has been great. I love all of his rps and he uses Christian Slater as a pic base and he won the IC title. XD

Nah, if we're throwin' pic bases into the mix, Soldier should still win for using Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin).

Thanks for the vote though, it's a definite confidence booster for me in regards to my writing.

re:June Star of the Month - Scully - 07-08-2016

Soldier deserves the vote for the month of June. He has been in some great matches and gave out some very good rps, defended his X-treme Championship exceptionally well