X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Important: Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! (/showthread.php?tid=23843)

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Vincent Lane - 05-10-2016

Hey everyone!

As you may have noted in the card announcement, the next Warfare is in HAWAII.

As a result of the location and the fact that the XWF Owner is one hell of a party animal, Vinnie Lane has declared that the entire show me one big LUAU.

What this means is that all of the matches will be performed in luau clothing such as Hawaiian shirts and flip flops. Everyone will be drunk on coconut rum and have necks heavily laden with leis.

The best part?

We expect everyone on the card to submit some sort of luau-related segment. Get involved!

Have you ever wanted to take a roasted pig right off of a spit and beat someone over the head with it? Now's your chance!

Want to sexually accost some hula dancers? Make it happen!

As an experiment this week... these segments will FACTOR INTO YOUR MATCH JUDGMENTS.

Will they make or break you? Not necessarily... but if it's a really close match, the segment might be where we go to pick a winner.

We want you guys to be an active part of these shows and read the entire product! This show will have a HUGE announcement that will offer a GREAT opportunity to everyone on the roster, and will be experimental in the way we present some of the matches as well.

DON'T MISS OUT!

re:Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Unknown Soldier - 05-10-2016

You probably should add that people should feel free to also attack their opponents or anyone at the party for that matter. The segment doesn't necessarily have to involve attacks or counter attacks, but I thought I should point that out.

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Vincent Lane - 05-10-2016

True. I figured that was understood, but yeah, definitely, make an impact in your match!

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-10-2016

And, remember, whatever happens on the show has to have a real impact. So, if you really want to fuck with an opponent, use the segments.

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-10-2016

Im gonna have fun with this Tongue

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - drezdin5788 - 05-11-2016

.........that gives me an idea....hum.....

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-12-2016

my match is an 8 rp limit now is that per team or per person?

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Chris MacBeth - 05-13-2016

I read it as per team.

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-13-2016

It's specifically said per team, Pete.

Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Equinox - 05-13-2016

Interesting.

re:Announcement For Next Week's Warfare! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 05:03 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: It's specifically said per team, Pete.

ok just making sure bossman