X-treme Wrestling Federation
TRADES! Who will get traded? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: TRADES! Who will get traded? (/showthread.php?tid=21703)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TRADES! Who will get traded? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-02-2015

Alright, just like in the past it's time for the TRADE ROUND!

Captains can negotiate using ANY means they like. XBux... OOC favors... IC favors... briefcases... titles... dick pics... or even trading MULTIPLE names for ONE name. EVERYTHING is open to be traded this year. We want to see how low or how creative you'll really go in order to get what/who you want.

You heard right! For the first time ever, we will allow the possibility of teams having MORE or LESS than 5 if there is an uneven trade agreed upon by two captains! Let's say Captain A has three names he is willing to trade for one big name that Captain B has. WE WILL ALLOW IT if both of the captains agree! What if Captain C has an object that Captain D wants? They can trade the object for a member! This could make for some very strange situations, but we like that kind of thing.

The negotiations MUST be public in this thread. No negotiating privately, or if you DO negotiate privately, the full agreement must be disclosed in this thread when the captains involved have come to an agreement.

Draftees have the right to request to be traded too, but only captains can confirm and execute a trade with another willing captain. Captains have final say.

We'll leave this going for a day or so just to see what happens.

And... go! Everyone is welcome to reply and keep this interesting.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Vincent Lane - 09-02-2015

Not a chance. My team is fucking perfect and we're going to dominate at War Games.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Mr Killjoy - 09-02-2015

Only trades I'm willing to do is trade Davids for Lux, I mean he IS my tag team partner after all, might be able to convince me to throw in Mr. K or Lewis too for that trade, or I'll trade either Mr. K or Lewis for Mystery Partner number one, got a good feeling about that one.

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Pest - 09-02-2015

Lane, 200k to trade Feder and Gilly for justice and tank.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Vincent Lane - 09-02-2015

Die in a fire, Pest.

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Justice Drake - 09-02-2015

Come on Vinnie, accept that deal

I'm being ooc. Seriously, I'll give you two hundred k.

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Vincent Lane - 09-02-2015

No.

1 mil?

It's a good deal Vinnie. Accept it!

Just kidding.

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Mr Killjoy - 09-02-2015

I'll trade my whole team for Justice Drake.

Nice sarcasm, Trax. It would be wise to trade something or someone for me though.

(09-02-2015, 04:17 PM)Justice Drake Said: Nice sarcasm, Trax. It would be wise to trade something or someone for me though.

ha.

(09-02-2015, 04:17 PM)Justice Drake Said: It would be wise to trade something or someone for me though.

hahaha

(09-02-2015, 04:17 PM)Justice Drake Said: wise to trade something or someone for me.

Hahahahahahahaha

(09-02-2015, 04:17 PM)Justice Drake Said: trade something or someone for me

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh shit you're serious.

Your damn right l'm serious!

Wipes a tear from his eye.

Ah shit, I haven't laughed that hard since I last watched Babershop, sorry... its a resounding "Hell fucking No" from me. Try getting into Mavericks team, you can help him beat off his opponents one by one, for justice! Hopefully in that scenario though my team isn't the opposing team, Vinnie wouldn't mind though I mean he's already had a mans hand on his cock this week.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Zane Kingsley III - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 04:17 PM)Justice Drake Said: Nice sarcasm, Trax. It would be wise to trade something or someone for me though.

[Image: KQM9tLz.jpg]

Shut the fuck up Zane.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Roman M. Wulfrun - 09-02-2015

"Shut the fuck up. No one wants you. Deal with it. Hell you can't even be in your match on Warfare. Pussy. Get the fuck out of here."

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Rebecca Lewis - 09-02-2015

Hold on it's that match on Warfare a title match?

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Zane Kingsley III - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 04:46 PM)Justice Drake Said: Shut the fuck up Zane.

[Image: geYnG0g.png]

I can't be in that match on Warfare because l'm injuried!

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Bjorn Felhammen - 09-02-2015

How does it feel Drake to have a dipsomaniac picked and you being left on the sidelines? I bet it stings a bit.

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Goddess Sitre Renenet VIII - 09-02-2015

~Her back to the camera, only her long dark hair in view~ "Trax, Robbie, Frodo, Mike, Dean."

"Five names responsible for what happened to me Monday night. Not all of them are present for these War Games; among the conspicuously absent names would of course be Dean Moxley MocGovern, who will one day very soon pay the highest price for that disgusting maneuver he performed on me. That's not even half the story, though. Most notable is the fact that I was a first round draft choice for one of those offending names: Trax."

"I'll tell you right now,"
~a long, eerily silent pause~ "If I impressed you with my skills as a guest enforcer for your tag team match a couple weeks back… you're going to love having me as an official team mate." ~instant cut to blackness~

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-02-2015

"You called, Princess? You wanna play with my little bat, you say? Well, maybe if you weren't as busted as a Camel's asshole I'd have put it on your face. Sorry to disappoint you, though. Actually, how many camels I gotta give your daddy for you to blow my son?"

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Morbid Angel - 09-02-2015

My team is good. Trade my left nut for a coke

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Maverick - 09-02-2015

"Trax, piss off with that trade. Team Perfection is staying whole, unless someone would like to offer me a very good deal. . ."

TRADES! Who will get traded? - Vincent Lane - 09-02-2015

ooc - that honestly wasn't that bad of a deal. you'd have gotten 2 for 1.

No need cap'n. Got a truck load of powdered merriment on route.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Maverick - 09-02-2015

"Alright, new idea. Trax, 10K for Steve Davids."

OOC: I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - The Hired Gun - 09-02-2015

As the number one pick and official assistant lord overseer of Team Victory Forever I've been authorized to let everybody know that Reverend Tholomew Plague can be had for the low LIZZZOW price of one, count em, ONE, bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos.

May I do what I will with him?

Pest: The Pest will give you two bags if you set him on fire in the ring come War Games.

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Maverick - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 07:15 PM)Pest Said: Pest: The Pest will give you two bags if you set him on fire in the ring come War Games.

"I'll give you three bags if you kill Pest should he show his face at War Games."

I was planning on dousing him in coke and dropping him in a pig pen.

(09-02-2015, 07:12 PM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: May I do what I will with him?

That boy with the big ol dick knew that he had a kindred spirit in you, you like your men like I like my women, stupid and worthless. But to answer your question, yes, you are free to make mouth babies with him. God speed Mr. I can't pronounce your name, Admiral Appendage said GOD SPEED!

re:TRADES! Who will get traded? - Pest - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 07:17 PM)Maverick Said:
(09-02-2015, 07:15 PM)Pest Said: Pest: The Pest will give you two bags if you set him on fire in the ring come War Games.

"I'll give you three bags if you kill Pest should he show his face at War Games."

Pest: Twenty Grand to Maverick if he ever actually grows a ballsack.

(09-02-2015, 07:17 PM)Maverick Said:

GIZZZOD DIZZAMN! So many offers! THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL DICK IS GON BE EATING GOOD COME WAR GAMES!

This pleases Spicy McHaggis.