X-treme Wrestling Federation
I'm an idiot, lol - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: I'm an idiot, lol (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

I'm an idiot, lol - Arkin Octavian Blackwater - 04-10-2013

I just spent a few seconds feeling completely idiotic. I posted rps for Warfare and kinda got liberal with the swearing and just spent a good portion of time going back over stuff and censoring the swears out. I'm so used to rping on Saturday my brain just kept that in my mind frame. Which is even worse because I'm management and I should know the rules better. I mean I'm management on Saturday but still, I do know better. Sigh. Sorry...just kind of had a moment of stupidity and felt like sharing, lol.

I'm an idiot, lol - Gamegenie - 04-10-2013

My moment of stupidity, is when i didnt realize Angelus had a match in GC and Luca became the new champion. Making my attack useless >_<.

I'm an idiot, lol - Chris MacBeth - 04-10-2013

I had a moment of intentional stupidity upon re reading one of my rplays for warfare I don't think I made it clear enough that Macbeth wasn't bothered about Lucas match so much he didn't know who the correct opponent was. Haha

I'm an idiot, lol - C Y R E N - 04-10-2013

For this, I was put to death.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

I'm an idiot, lol - Sebastian Duke - 04-10-2013

I'm fairly certain the typical RP censor rules were suspended for the Ultimate Warfare event so that anyone could participate without a leash, so to speak.... so..... How does that knowledge make you feel?

RE: I'm an idiot, lol - Wallace Witasick - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 11:42 AM)Sebastian Duke Said: I'm fairly certain the typical RP censor rules were suspended for the Ultimate Warfare event so that anyone could participate without a leash, so to speak.... so..... How does that knowledge make you feel?

QFT

I'm an idiot, lol - Arkin Octavian Blackwater - 04-10-2013

Damn, I censored my rps for nothing. Ain't that some shit....oh well, shit happens. I also had Griffin say Arkin was going to pin Shane for the win so clearly smarts ain't my big perk currently, lol. Ahhh....if anyone needs me I'll be under my desk in the GM's office.....AGAIN! Why? Well stupidity can't claim you as a victim if you hide from it, that's why. Big Grin

I'm an idiot, lol - Ann Thraxx - 04-10-2013

I handled Shana. 'Nuff said.

Well.... Ya can't fix stupid..... or a shitty computer that can't stay connected to the internet...

RE: I'm an idiot, lol - Ann Thraxx - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 08:42 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: Well.... Ya can't fix stupid..... or a shitty computer that can't stay connected to the internet...

QFT

Well, Natsee... If I didn't care.... Who am I kidding.... Kill all the stoopids....