X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... (/showthread.php?tid=19342)

Pages: 1 2

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Haterade - 03-28-2015

NOCMM take turn blowing each other on the regular.

Just saying. Be careful when you all walk into the locker room, you never know what kind of faggotry you could be walking into.

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Hero Xtreme 7.9 - 03-28-2015

NOCMM: That's cute rookie. You joined Dylan George's fan fiction club? Why don't you ahead and sign up for tumblr ?

re:Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Haterade - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 02:25 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: That's cute rookie. You joined Dylan George's fan fiction club? Why don't you{there should be a word here you dumb doucher} ahead and sign up for tumblr ?

Hero take my advice. Hire a mouthpiece that actually speaks English or some close approximation of, because this guy, this guy is a fucking chump.

NOCMM: God doesn't listen to rookies unless they pay for priority prayers, .

God also doesn't like so stop pretending like you are God. Unless you are now going to claim that the Almighty is a cock sucker. Is that what you are saying?

NOCMM: I'm not God. My client is God, . He has never sucked a cock because then he'd go to hell with you .

So God employs a cock sucker who is also a ?

Sounds like a pretty stupid and fake God to me.

NOCMM: Nope. God employed the best promo guy in the world. The ratings don't lie . You're going to hell since you think it's so cool to be an atheist.

So then you are a . Thank you for confirming it. Now how about you confirm your affinity for cocks in the ass and you can sleep well tonight. Go ahead, kick open that closet door and step into the light. You see an Atheist doesn't deny the existence of God, but rather they don't believe in one themselves. I never said that there was no God, just that your claim of being a God is spotty at best.

Everything I've ever read suggests that God isn't . Everything I've ever heard come out of your mouth suggests that you are.

Explain.

So then you are a . Thank you for confirming it. Now how about you confirm your affinity for cocks in the ass and you can sleep well tonight. Go ahead, kick open that closet door and step into the light. You see an Atheist doesn't deny the existence of God, but rather they don't believe in one themselves. I never said that there was no God, just that your claim that your client is God is spotty at best.

Everything I've ever read suggests that God isn't . Everything I've ever heard come out of your mouth suggests that you are a which means that your client can't possibly be God. God doesn't hire the mentally challenged.

NOCMM: My client made you this . That's proof enough that he is God. And how would I have gotten footage of my client smiting someone in 1515 if he wasn't really God, ?

Why is your mother such a nasty cunt? Seriously, I can smell that disease ridden fuck hole from a mile away and I don't have the nose of a dog. Her pussy just smells that bad. All the soap in the world can't clean up that walking disaster. How about you ask your God if he can do you a solid and fix that?

NOCMM: I don't have a mom, . A non-existent person can't have a scent. I guess I stumped you with my question about the 1515 footage, but you still wanted people to think you were an edgy atheist so you made up some baseless stupid shit.

Fake footage.

I thought that was obvious so I didn't bother addressing it.

But back to your cunt mother.

She does exist.

I've met her.

Her pussy smells.

Not as bad as your promos though.

NOCMM: So you don't believe in God's footage? You're going to hell for that. I still don't have a mom, .

I don't believe in what you claim to be God's footage.

I can't believe you would deny the existance of your own mother.

The twat that give birth to you.

Obviously you won't be invited to Easter dinner at her house.

I was though. I'll be sure to donate your portion to someone who isn't a fake and a liar.

Does your mother know you suck cock?

Better call her now and tell her before I see her next week.

NOCMM: Yes, and that's one of the many reasons why you're going to hell. No one gave birth to me, . Go imagine some dicks and fuck yourself with them .

No one gave birth to you?

Were you created in a lab?

Someone actually created a robot?

You should probably go find the person that created you and choke them out with one of the strapons you use to fuck yourself.

NOCMM: God created me on the zeroth day .

I notice you didn't deny being a .

So then God created a .

Which means God made a mistake.

But God doesn't make mistakes.

Explain.

And make sure to take the dick out of your mouth this time.

NOCMM: I don't need to deny anything . And God does make mistakes, . Shows what you know. We laugh about his mistakes all the time. He was going to have you aborted but forgot there was a rock on the floor and the abortion doctor slipped and killed himself. You're living proof that God makes .

Speaking of mistakes your mom just called.

She said and I quote
"That dumb lying is dead to me. Also, tell him he isn't invited to Easter dinner and I cheated on his dad with the milk man. Also, I have herpes."

Sorry for your luck bro.

Do you want to talk about it?

re:Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Karl_Cross - 03-28-2015

You're both morons.

(03-28-2015, 03:29 PM)Karl_Cross Said:
You're both morons.

Cool story bro.

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-28-2015

"Karl Cross is better than god. Pretty sure he'll agree."

re:Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - JACK - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 03:29 PM)Karl_Cross Said:
You're both morons.

"Leave them be. They're bound to finish themselves off at this rate."

re:Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Mastermind - 03-28-2015

"I'd rather be the one to finish off Hero."

(03-28-2015, 03:43 PM)Mastermind Said: "I'd rather be the one to finish off Hero."

Be careful what you say Mastermind. When Hero's mouth piece hears "finish off" he get's on his knees and starts licking his lips...

NOCMM: Another baseless claim from the shitty green rookie. I didn't do any of those things . I already told you that I don't have a mom . Maybe you should go talk to someone with dementia who will believe the same shitty lies over and over.

Or I could keep coming back and talking to you since you love to respond to everything I say. You can't get enough of me. Makes sense, since you're a and all. But I should probably tell you this now, I don't swing that way. I prefer pussy. Except your moms. Her's is disgusting.

NOCMM: That's disgusting. I respond to you because it's my job . I still don't have a mom. All the old skool fans are laughing at you for not picking up on that, .

You suck at your job.

Just like you suck dicks.

NOCMM: I'm doing a great job, God said so. If I sucked dicks you'd be able to prove it, but you can't. It's just another baseless claim from a pointless .

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Paul Heyman - 03-28-2015

Somebody take a swing, dammit!

Prove it? I literally just watched you take a dick out of your mouth so that you could address me.

I get that the guy is Asian and has a small dick but acting like it isn't even there is bad form. Even for you .

NOCMM: You imagined that because your brain is and gay. I only associate myself with Asians on Chinese New Year, any other time being near an Asian is passe and disgusting. I am a man of God, . I don't do that shit.

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 03-28-2015

Hero admit to me you ain't God and that Haterade just wrecked you

NOCMM: Hero doesn't talk to rookies . Go over to priority prayers and pay him 10000 xbux if you want him to acknowledge you so bad.

Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Thunderbolt Lying Asshole - 03-28-2015

Go fuck yourself Hero

re:Hero X-Treme 7.9 and... - Hero Xtreme 7.9 - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 09:04 PM)Thunderbolt X Said: Go fuck yourself Hero

NOCMM: He can't hear you . You're a green piece of shit who hasn't payed for that service.