X-treme Wrestling Federation
Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Here's to you Peter Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=18465)

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Mastermind - 02-11-2015

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind, just after the Thunderdome Match with Peter Gilmour. There was a surprise Guest Referee and that was Tommy Gunn. He made his presence known.

Mastermind was being attended to by Medics, once again, twice in two weeks. They were wiping away blood from his face, and giving him stitches.

He sees the camera and tells the medics to stand down for a minute.

"Well, well, well. Tommy Gunn showed his face, ended up being part of the match, and lived up to his expectations. I'm not surprised at anything you do any more. So I can't wait for our upcoming match. Now enough about Gunn. I won't even thank him, because I held my own.

"Peter, like I have stated all week it's been quite an honor competing against you, and I respect you. So it's quite an honor to get the win over you. I told you I wouldn't give up, I told you I wouldn't die, I told you, you couldn't end my career. If you just did what I did and just went after Gunn and forced a match to come about then the ending may have been different. Instead you let your pride get in the way, and run like a coward away from Gunn.

"People like Gunn need to be stood up to. I showed that last week with Ruben A Mitchell. And I'll prove it again when I take on Gunn.

"But now without further a due. And I mean this in the greatest respect because out of all the shirts that I have given out, this one is the most valuable one to date. So I left you a little pressie in your locker."

Mastermind grabs his bag and takes out a t-shirt. He holds it up for the camera to see. His fans in the stadium goes nuts.

T-Shirt Said:i

MASTERED

PETER
GILMOUR'S

MIND

"May see you again some time in the future Peter. Good luck fighting Gunn when you finally agree to a match."

Mastermind smiles, and then lets the medics do some more work on him. The camera fades out.

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Tommy Gunn - 02-11-2015

Agreeing to face me might make you less of a pussy than Peter Gilmour but it also makes you more of an idiot. Don't get the two confused.

Also, what size is this shirt because Peter needs one of them fat people shirts. You know, on account of him being a fatty.

re:Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Mastermind - 02-11-2015

"My shirts comes in all sizes.

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-11-2015

tommy, i got a XL coffin with your name on it!

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - John Ross - 02-12-2015

Is Tommy an extra large man? If not, then I fail to see the need for an extra large coffin. That's just a waste of material, time, energy. Much like me addressing you right now is a waste of time and energy. Go on and find your helmet. The short bus should be here for you real soon.

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Ricky Desmond - 02-12-2015

"Ah John, I hadn't hoped to meet you like this, but I was hoping to bump into you. You're a businessman, I'm a businessman. I feel like we can come to some sort of arrangement in regards to our match next week."

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Tommy Gunn - 02-12-2015

That was the weakest pick up line of all time.

"I'm a business man, you're a business man...yadda yadda yadda I'm a ."

Just offer to blow him and be done with it.

Fucking .

re:Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 02:03 AM)John Ross Said: Is Tommy an extra large man? If not, then I fail to see the need for an extra large coffin. That's just a waste of material, time, energy. Much like me addressing you right now is a waste of time and energy. Go on and find your helmet. The short bus should be here for you real soon.

after i chop his body up you'll see why

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Tommy Gunn - 02-12-2015

You would have to stop being a gaping vagina and face me in the ring in order for you to get a chance to not deliver on this threat.

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - John Ross - 02-12-2015

Gilmour, not only will you not chop his body up, even if you did, you wouldn't need an extra large coffin. Human bodies don't grow after death.

Is this guy seriously this damn stupid? I mean, I know I'm new around here and all, but I sense the stupidity is high with this one.

Here's to you Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-12-2015

and i sense u wont last long here