X-treme Wrestling Federation
Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Green Addresses the XWF Universe (/showthread.php?tid=17880)

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Barney Green - 01-09-2015

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 01-09-2015

The Eiffel Tower's in France, mon ami. So whatever journey you went on, must've been a splendid one.

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Vincent Lane - 01-09-2015

Barney!

I missed you, dude.

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-09-2015

still looking for weight watchers barney?

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-09-2015

"Dim just got hard. He loves them fatties. It's why he gently slides his prick in Peter's arm rolls while watching reruns of Biggest Loser season premieres."

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-10-2015

u got some imagination there boy

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-10-2015

Petemour Gilter you slob pig call in others weight thwacker when be it may your boosted fat crimp eh he.

Barney Purple if my pratner is missing will you team with me to destruct the fat gilly pig and his stupid grab ass kinky partner? Turning Point.

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Blue Gator - 01-10-2015

ho bot we mak dis a 3 vs 3 teg teem mach?

ef gily can find anuda frend dat is

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Tommy Gunn - 01-10-2015

(01-10-2015, 12:39 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u got some imagination there boy

Are you fucking serious you fat fuck?

Until Barney showed his ever bloated self around these parts again you were the fattest piece of shit in this place.

You and Barney should form a tag team. Fat and Fatter.

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - TJ Wallace - 01-10-2015

"Bloated Brothers
Obese Ones
Fat Phenomenon
Sloppy Soldiers
Grotesque Group"

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Barney Green - 01-10-2015

(01-10-2015, 06:15 AM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(01-10-2015, 12:39 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u got some imagination there boy

Are you fucking serious you fat fuck?

Until Barney showed his ever bloated self around these parts again you were the fattest piece of shit in this place.

You and Barney should form a tag team. Fat and Fatter.

I will never team with that jive turkey, brah. Sorry about that. If there is one thing I have learned in this game, It's about motherfuckin' money. I don't give a fuck about winning matches. I get paid to do a job and I do that job well. Gilmour, I did find Weight Watchers. Maybe you and I can go there together to lose some weight, brah. Pounding back beer and thrilling those trannies.

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-10-2015

"Wallace, go practice laying down for the pin. Your skills in that department will definitely be used Monday. In the mean time, stop talking to people better than you. I'll make a quick list. Everyone but Austin Fernando."

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - TJ Wallace - 01-10-2015

"How did I know you'd make a comment? Oh because you can't seem to hop off my dick. Go back to trying to shit on people who's better and can beat you. Pretty much everybody in the fed, to include Barney Green."

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-10-2015

"Said the scrub to the Federweight Champ. You wanna try repeating my shit back to me? It's good to know I have fans."

wow more fat jokes from guys who wish they got pussy like the man with the SUPER DUPER DICK can..

and Dong.. it wont matter if you have barney fat fuck green on your team.. me and the stinger would still end your careers!

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-10-2015

"I got three kids. You got no dick. Who get mad pussy? Oh, and remember the time you said Dim wasn't your lover? Why'd he do this, then?"

(01-10-2015, 09:05 AM)Dick E. Said: Dimallisher offers a high five to Peter, who jumps into the air to return the gesture...

Shoulder tackle by Doc D'Ville! Peter catches the top rope and the momentum sends him tumbling over onto the floor.

Peter Gilmour has been eliminated.

Dimallisher is distraught at the sight of his friend writhing in agony on the floor! He steps over the top rope and jumps down to the floor to check on Peter.

Dimallisher has eliminated himself.

teammates stick together... asshole

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-10-2015

"It was a battle royale. There's no team. That's some shit right there. Dim's a homo."

no YOU ARE THE HOMO!

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Barney Green - 01-10-2015

(01-10-2015, 06:08 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wow more fat jokes from guys who wish they got pussy like the man with the SUPER DUPER DICK can..

and Dong.. it wont matter if you have barney fat fuck green on your team.. me and the stinger would still end your careers!

Go suck a lemon, brah. Seriously. You are cramping my style and you wouldn't like me when I am angry.

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-10-2015

joiN the team Barneye,; lettuce make it a 3 on two match cap! Need dat puss

barney go back to the sizzler u fat fuck

Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Barney Green - 01-11-2015

You are a jollux, Gilmour but then again so am I. Instead of brabbling back and forth, why don't you do something about it, you beef-witted nimrod.

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Barney Green - 01-11-2015

(01-10-2015, 08:03 PM)crimson dong Said: joiN the team Barneye,; lettuce make it a 3 on two match cap! Need dat puss

You got yourself a tag partner, brah.

re:Green Addresses the XWF Universe - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-11-2015

barney i got nothing left to prove to you. u cant beat me but if u want another ass kicking.. ill gladly oblige..