X-treme Wrestling Federation
Your turn to vote! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Your turn to vote! (/showthread.php?tid=16583)

Your turn to vote! - Phillip Pagoda - 11-07-2014

Vote for what you thought were Match of the Weeks, Promo of the Weeks, and Wrestler of the Weeks.

Your turn to vote! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 11-07-2014

"How is Lane up here, but Peter, Morbid, or Kinwrathi not? Loverboy does not deserve to be on this list, Tony Santos deserves it more than Lane. Lane ducks challenges, cries about being called out all the time, and is just a giant piece of botched transgender trash. He is literally more useless than Kimber James' new vagina."

Your turn to vote! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-08-2014

conspiracy!

re:Your turn to vote! - Vincent Lane - 11-08-2014

Because I won, asshole.

You know, that thing you didn't do at King of the Ring?

Quit runnin' your fuckin' mouth every time my name gets mentioned. I'm embarrassed for you, dude.

re:Your turn to vote! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 11-08-2014

"You won a farce of a match, I fought 4 people, and beat three of them. The one I lost to was the same guy who beat the fuck out you. He did it easily, and I actually made him work. You should be embarrassed for yourself. You're the one who bitched out of KotR as soon as you lost at War Games, and saw you'd be facing me. You're also the one getting your shit handed to you by just about everyone in the federation. Where as me? Well, I'm on top of the world."

So "on top of the word" equals "nobody" now?

Got it.

Just try REALLY hard to keep your pecker out of my business, midget. I don't want to have to slap a restraining order on you.

"On top of the word? What the fuck does that mean? Seriously, how can you botch that up? I just fucking said the phrase. And a nobody, eh? Check your facts, homie. I'm on Pagoda's list of Uni Champ contenders, despite not ever mentioning a shot, and you begging Theo so hard to give you one. But wait, you're not on that list. I made #2 in the top 25 list, you're lower than I am. I got match of the week, You got mentioned by Oswalt one time, with him dismissing your show as boring shit. I got an entire paragraph dedicated to my match. And yet, I'm a nobody. Get your fucking facts right, there's word on the street. Frodo is back, and in a huge way.

It's why you're pussying up and not setting a date with me. Because you know you're going to get fucking slaughtered. You cannot, and I mean this as seriously as I possibly can get, cannot keep the fuck up with me. You're not a megastar, you're not the man of anyone's dreams, you're not even a fucking man. You sad little tampax mother fucker."

Whatever, dude. You're just a boring little boy with a Napoleon complex, and you're not ever, ever, getting your match with me. Get over it, and go the fuck away.

OOC: Seriously about to just block you if you can't take a hint and grow up.

"You accepted, and then you're running away? HAHAHAHAHA! Oh shit, you are a fucking pussy!"

Your turn to vote! - Morbid Angel - 11-08-2014

I vote NAZI

re:Your turn to vote! - ??? the Next Level Meta - 11-08-2014

Me. The fuckin' infallible ??? (pronounced question mark question mark question mark) for winning one half of the tag team titles without having a match in, well, who knows how long? Can any of these fags say that? Nah.