X-treme Wrestling Federation
War Games Card requests? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: War Games Card requests? (/showthread.php?tid=16031)

Pages: 1 2

War Games Card requests? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-13-2014

Let's have some fun here. If you're a captain OR member of a team and you want to get your hands on another specific team, reply here with your reasons! Make it entertaining and I'll be more likely to take it into consideration. Is there an entire team you want to fight, and why? Is there a specific person on a team who you REALLY want badly, and why? Is it because you think the team will be the best challenge? Is it because you think the team is the weakest and will be an easy win? Let's have some fun with this before I book the official card tomorrow!

War Games Card requests? - Pest - 10-13-2014

I want Mastermind's team. It'll be really funny when we make Mastermind and Loverboy cry. Plus, Vinnie did name his dick after John, and you know John can't abide by that.

War Games Card requests? - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-13-2014

You make some fine points. How does Mastermind's team feel about this?

Does it matter? The only one on there worth asking is McBride. Come on, one of them has AIDs, man. The others are Mastermind, Gator, and Vinnie. They're not worth asking. I promise to not heat up your shit so that it melts and drains out of the condoms for a month if you do this for me.

re:War Games Card requests? - Mastermind - 10-13-2014

On behalf of my team, we will face any one who wants us, and if that means Pest and his team, so be it. We will annihilate them. Right from our opening promo.

War Games Card requests? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-13-2014

Mastermind, 2069 xbux if you give good reasons why Pest and Peter should face Theo's team instead.

Make it interesting. Winning team gets all of losing team's Xbux.

War Games Card requests? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 10-13-2014

Hey Peter and whoever else is with Pest, you gonna let him make decisions for you?

I'm the captain. Not Peter.

War Games Card requests? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-13-2014

nodbody is gonna get my money! i'll take all of masterminds team dough and put it towards getting a new car and give some to my wife Maria for new clothes.. then take a trip to Bermuda for a long week of fucking..

and Pest, Im more of a captain than you'll ever be!

War Games Card requests? - Theo Pryce - 10-14-2014

Well that's some coward ass shit right there. One would think that with how much Pest has been all up in my shit that he would jump at the chance to face me. And yet he runs right to Mastermind and his team. Let's be real here Pest, the only reason you want to face Mastermind's team is because it's the only team you have a shot at beating. Come on Pest, don't be a bitch, step in the ring with me. Hell, having an entire team with you might, save you from the beating you deserve. And don't worry about Peter screwing you over, I don't want or need his help. I'll even throw this out there, you face me and my teammates now and we won't have to face each other again in November? Come on Pest. If you say anything other than I accept then you are a massive pussy and the whole fed will know it. I'll even offer up all of my X-bux which should be around 15K to be distributed to your entire team should you guys beat mine.

re:War Games Card requests? - S.W.A.T. - 10-14-2014

im presuming it will be whichever member of a team beats the shit out of a certain member,they get their xbux

War Games Card requests? - Gator - 10-14-2014

"Pest, why do you have such a hard on for Vinnie? He already beat you, stop being so overly attached. Saying that, you have Scully and I really want to kill Scully. Every time that stupid fuck speaks I want to stick my fist in his mouth and not in a seductive way like Iceman's friend did that one time, but I just want to break Scully's jaw and shut him up once and for all."

re:War Games Card requests? - Scully - 10-14-2014

You love me really, Gator.

I burst out in laughter at Gator's hatred towards me

War Games Card requests? - Gator - 10-14-2014

"I love you like a cancerous tumor sweetie."

re:War Games Card requests? - Scully - 10-14-2014

Has anyone ever told you how nice you are?
You're so nice! What a coincidence, I was just listening to a song, it reminds me off you. It's called asshole and it's by Eminem

re:War Games Card requests? - Pest - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:57 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Well that's some coward ass shit right there. One would think that with how much Pest has been all up in my shit that he would jump at the chance to face me. And yet he runs right to Mastermind and his team. Let's be real here Pest, the only reason you want to face Mastermind's team is because it's the only team you have a shot at beating. Come on Pest, don't be a bitch, step in the ring with me. Hell, having an entire team with you might, save you from the beating you deserve. And don't worry about Peter screwing you over, I don't want or need his help. I'll even throw this out there, you face me and my teammates now and we won't have to face each other again in November? Come on Pest. If you say anything other than I accept then you are a massive pussy and the whole fed will know it. I'll even offer up all of my X-bux which should be around 15K to be distributed to your entire team should you guys beat mine.

Oh, poor arrogant, ignorant Theo. Feeling left out of the ball. If you actually knew anything that didn't involve you, you'd know I've been fucking with Vinnie a lot more and for longer. You? You're more of a secondary toy. Besides, I stand to make a lot more money for my team if we do the winner gets losers xbux with mastermind. And Gator would put up more of a fight than anyone on your team. Peter needs a good fight. Give me a real reason we should face you, instead of something involving your ego. Go on. Because you're sounding more like a toddler than a fighter now. I ran to Mastermind because everyone knows I love fucking with Vinnie, you weren't ever a thought. But I've been on your mind nonstop, haven't I? Tell them how you dream of me. Now, dance Theo. Dance.

War Games Card requests? - Morbid Angel - 10-14-2014

Team Theo Pryce! Will you accept the challenge? Let's see if the Titanic captain can show you how to lead!

Where to even start? You like fucking with Vinnie, that's great. You like fucking with a lot of people. Except in Vinnie's case, he's already beaten you. Oh wait, no he didn't. Diesel did the deed, Vinnie just benefited. at least that's the story you've been going with. But you and I both known that Vinnie would could beat you with or without Diesels help. We know that. How do we know that? Because you lost to Peter Gilmour, the same Peter Gilmour that lost to an 8 year old child. You are absolutely right, you do stand to make more money from Mastermind, I can't argue with that. Me wanting to face your team has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with seeing if you can back up the bullshit that you let flow from your mouth. I already gave you a reason why you should face me, and you've already given me a few reasons why you won't, chief among them, you are a giant pussy. Congratulations, you've replaced Peter Gilmour as the King of Challenge Ducking. Dance for you? Could you have picked a dumber thing to say? Just yesterday I called you out for your lack of originality and here we are, one day later and you are using the very words that Azrael threw at Peter Gilmour. Tell me again that you aren't a giant rip off artist? You know what, forget it. Now that you've established yourself as a giant bitch who doesn't want to fight me I'll move on.

Morbid I see your challenge and I am willing to accept it but being as that my team will take your team apart without breaking a sweat I am going to need you to sweeten the pot a little bit. Let's put the same stipulations out there that Mastermind offered. Winning team gets all of the losing teams Xbux. You agree to that and we have ourselves an agreement.

War Games Card requests? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-14-2014

I hate to say this but Theo is right.. I'd love a challenge against team theo or team morbid

(10-14-2014, 08:10 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Where to even start? You like fucking with Vinnie, that's great. You like fucking with a lot of people. Except in Vinnie's case, he's already beaten you. Oh wait, no he didn't. Diesel did the deed, Vinnie just benefited. at least that's the story you've been going with. But you and I both known that Vinnie would could beat you with or without Diesels help. We know that. How do we know that? Because you lost to Peter Gilmour, the same Peter Gilmour that lost to an 8 year old child. You are absolutely right, you do stand to make more money from Mastermind, I can't argue with that. Me wanting to face your team has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with seeing if you can back up the bullshit that you let flow from your mouth. I already gave you a reason why you should face me, and you've already given me a few reasons why you won't, chief among them, you are a giant pussy. Congratulations, you've replaced Peter Gilmour as the King of Challenge Ducking. Dance for you? Could you have picked a dumber thing to say? Just yesterday I called you out for your lack of originality and here we are, one day later and you are using the very words that Azrael threw at Peter Gilmour. Tell me again that you aren't a giant rip off artist? You know what, forget it. Now that you've established yourself as a giant bitch who doesn't want to fight me I'll move on.

Morbid I see your challenge and I am willing to accept it but being as that my team will take your team apart without breaking a sweat I am going to need you to sweeten the pot a little bit. Let's put the same stipulations out there that Mastermind offered. Winning team gets all of the losing teams Xbux. You agree to that and we have ourselves an agreement.

I didn't duck your challenge. I told you to name reasons it should happen besides Theo wants it. Make it more worth my while. It's not a hard request. You want me, but only because I've fucked with you a little. If that rationale is the gauge, then surely Vinnie is more deserving than you are. You're offering money to beat you? Mastermind's team has more money. I don't have to face you in November? Great you get to avoid another embarrassing loss. Give me reasons. Don't give Theo reasons. Theo knows his reasons why he wants to fight me. It's not a hard request. Something like, if I beat you you have to leave The Black Circle. I don't know, give me something. Go on. It cannot be that hard to think of why you're a better offer than Mastermind, can it?

Or is it so hard that you're now going to ignore the question in favor of trying to negotiate with Kyril?

I gave you reasons you are either too stupid to understand them or too chicken shit to accept them. Either way that's on you. You think you can beat me, you've said as much, you said it again here, fighting me gives you a chance to prove that. As I've said before you already lost to Vinnie, he has no need or reason to want to face you again. He told me that himself. He has nothing left to prove that he hasn't already proven by beating you once before. You want Mastermind and his team because you think you can beat them. You know you can't beat my team, or Azrael's team or Morbids team or Eli's team. You know it and that's why you refuse to face me or even consider the other teams. You can say this is about which team has the most Xbux but here is where I can do you one better. Tally up how many Xbux Mastermind's entire team has right now, and triple it. That is what I could have paid your team if by some miracle you had beaten mine. How could I do this you ask? Well my friend John Madison has several million Xbux and he offered me however much I needed to get this match done. Unfortunately for you that offer is no longer on the table because I don't negotiate with bitches. I made an offer once before, you rejected it and that is where this ends. With you losing to Mastermind's team. Enjoy that.

Waiting on you Morbid. I've polled my team and rather than making a unilateral decision which as team Captain is my right I've decided to go with what the team wants and the team wants to accept your challenge. That is of course if you can meet the one stipulation I laid out for you.

re:War Games Card requests? - Maverick - 10-14-2014

"Morbid, allow me to direct you to another team who is begging to be destroyed, who is the TRUE threat: Mastermind's team. Think about it, who would present the greatest challenge? A team featuring the Television Champion? Or the team who's captain is some has- been who just came back from the middle of nowhere. I mean sure, Mastermind may have more losses then wins, but at least he busts his ass day in and day out. Not to mention, Team Mastermind has Loverboy, the guy you'll be facing soon in a Handicap match! Therefore, you can get some easy scouting in on him if we face Mastermind and his team. Think about it."

Hahahahaha. Has-been he says. Even if that were true, i'd sooner be a has-been than a never was. Such as yourself. You think Morbid is itching at the chance to face the guy that handed him a free title? Have you been paying attention at all? Scouting? He could just fire up anyone of Lane's matches and do all the scouting he needs from there. My team is made up of a former King of the XWF, the current number one contender to the Universal title, a guy who is undefeated and two up and comers in the fed. But hey by all means Morbid, let the guy who has done fuck all make your decisions for you. Now I get why everyone calls this chump a liar.

(10-14-2014, 12:27 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Hahahahaha. Has-been he says. Even if that were true, i'd sooner be a has-been than a never was. Such as yourself. You think Morbid is itching at the chance to face the guy that handed him a free title? Have you been paying attention at all? Scouting? He could just fire up anyone of Lane's matches and do all the scouting he needs from there. My team is made up of a former King of the XWF, the current number one contender to the Universal title, a guy who is undefeated and two up and comers in the fed. But hey by all means Morbid, let the guy who has done fuck all make your decisions for you. Now I get why everyone calls this chump a liar.

"Classy, Theodore. Now I know why Pest is always trying to stick his dildo crown up your ass- you've been gone for Morbid knows how long, and you still think you're hot stuff. Look, just because John is making you his favorite means jack- shit. Peter's his true favorite, and look where he is. He has to rely on crying and bitching to John Madison to get Universal title shots, and is the butt of every joke here in the XWF. As for the scouting comment, while that is true, there is nothing more to scouting that to actually go head- to- head against the person you're facing. Not to mention, sure Cain may be the number one contender, but is he the champion? Nope."

Pest hasn't tried to stick anything of his anywhere near me. He's smart enough to know better. Pest likes to fuck with me because that's what Pest does. He's great at it in fact. But unfortunately this place is about more then ones ability to run their mouth and that's where he falls short. As for John Madison, I would watch how freely you throw his name around, John can make things very difficult for you very quickly. There is a reason Peter has to rely on John to get title shots. And there's a reason why I don't. Go look up the results of Lethal Lottery 2 and you'll see why. Then after you've done that we'll see how fast you are to come back here and flip shit at me.

(10-14-2014, 12:42 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Pest hasn't tried to stick anything of his anywhere near me. He's smart enough to know better. Pest likes to fuck with me because that's what Pest does. He's great at it in fact. But unfortunately this place is about more then ones ability to run their mouth and that's where he falls short. As for John Madison, I would watch how freely you throw his name around, John can make things very difficult for you very quickly. There is a reason Peter has to rely on John to get title shots. And there's a reason why I don't. Go look up the results of Lethal Lottery 2 and you'll see why. Then after you've done that we'll see how fast you are to come back here and flip shit at me.

"Please, I'm not worried about Madison right now. Stop trying to turn the table and get management on my ass. I'm just pointing something out while using his name, more or less. I'm not insulting the man himself. As for Pest, I've unfortunately come across him sticking his dildo up on something that looked vaguely like you. I might be wrong, as it might be a you- shaped dummy- not that you're not one already- and so it might as well be Pest's secret. Which I've spilled. Oops. Besides, Lethal Lottery 2 means nothing now. That's in the past. We're in the future now. We're looming towards War Games. Not looking back on the past of some old PPV. But, by all means, if you want to pull up old and meaningless facts that have nothing to do with War Games, be my guest. I'm not going to deal with you anymore, however, since now you're probably just trying to goad me into wanting to face you and your shitty team at War Games."

re:War Games Card requests? - Manson 'The Martyr' - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 12:53 PM)Maverick Said: "Please, I'm not worried about Madison right now. Stop trying to turn the table and get management on my ass. I'm just pointing something out while using his name, more or less. I'm not insulting the man himself. As for Pest, I've unfortunately come across him sticking his dildo up on something that looked vaguely like you. I might be wrong, as it might be a you- shaped dummy- not that you're not one already- and so it might as well be Pest's secret. Which I've spilled. Oops. Besides, Lethal Lottery 2 means nothing now. That's in the past. We're in the future now. We're looming towards War Games. Not looking back on the past of some old PPV. But, by all means, if you want to pull up old and meaningless facts that have nothing to do with War Games, be my guest. I'm not going to deal with you anymore, however, since now you're probably just trying to goad me into wanting to face you and your shitty team at War Games."

"Don't get blood on your trunks."

"Very funny, Gein. If your going to be drinking my blood, just know that I have two bodyguards who can kick your ass to high hell and back, and can and will just as easily take the blow for me."

re:War Games Card requests? - Theo Pryce - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 12:53 PM)Maverick Said: "Please, I'm not worried about Madison right now. Stop trying to turn the table and get management on my ass. I'm just pointing something out while using his name, more or less. I'm not insulting the man himself. As for Pest, I've unfortunately come across him sticking his dildo up on something that looked vaguely like you. I might be wrong, as it might be a you- shaped dummy- not that you're not one already- and so it might as well be Pest's secret. Which I've spilled. Oops. Besides, Lethal Lottery 2 means nothing now. That's in the past. We're in the future now. We're looming towards War Games. Not looking back on the past of some old PPV. But, by all means, if you want to pull up old and meaningless facts that have nothing to do with War Games, be my guest. I'm not going to deal with you anymore, however, since now you're probably just trying to goad me into wanting to face you and your shitty team at War Games."

If you weren't worried about John Madison then why bring up his name? You did that. I didn't

And just a little fyi we aren't in the future now as you claimed. We are in the present now. The future is later the present is the present. Go grab a dictionary and learn the difference. Do I really need to explain that to you? Or are you just going to admit to being an overly muscular ? As for facing me at War Games, I don't give a fuck what you want to do. That's up to your Captain to either care or not. He issued a challenge I've accepted contingent on one stipulation. I haven't heard from him yet. If he says yes then you better pray you hurt yourself on the way to the arena and don't have to step into the ring with me.

re:War Games Card requests? - Manson 'The Martyr' - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:09 PM)Maverick Said: "Very funny, Gein. If your going to be drinking my blood, just know that I have two bodyguards who can kick your ass to high hell and back, and can and will just as easily take the blow for me."

"Who said it was your blood? Keep your distance from the blast."

re:War Games Card requests? - Vincent Lane - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:10 PM)Gein Said:
(10-14-2014, 01:09 PM)Maverick Said: "Very funny, Gein. If your going to be drinking my blood, just know that I have two bodyguards who can kick your ass to high hell and back, and can and will just as easily take the blow for me."

"Who said it was your blood? Keep your distance from the blast."

Also, along with those bodyguards, if you're going to drink Iceman's blood you should know he has Hep C.

re:War Games Card requests? - Mastermind - 10-14-2014

Quote:If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
— Lao Tzu

Know the difference Maverick

(10-14-2014, 09:56 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I gave you reasons you are either too stupid to understand them or too chicken shit to accept them. Either way that's on you. You think you can beat me, you've said as much, you said it again here, fighting me gives you a chance to prove that. As I've said before you already lost to Vinnie, he has no need or reason to want to face you again. He told me that himself. He has nothing left to prove that he hasn't already proven by beating you once before. You want Mastermind and his team because you think you can beat them. You know you can't beat my team, or Azrael's team or Morbids team or Eli's team. You know it and that's why you refuse to face me or even consider the other teams. You can say this is about which team has the most Xbux but here is where I can do you one better. Tally up how many Xbux Mastermind's entire team has right now, and triple it. That is what I could have paid your team if by some miracle you had beaten mine. How could I do this you ask? Well my friend John Madison has several million Xbux and he offered me however much I needed to get this match done. Unfortunately for you that offer is no longer on the table because I don't negotiate with bitches. I made an offer once before, you rejected it and that is where this ends. With you losing to Mastermind's team. Enjoy that.

Waiting on you Morbid. I've polled my team and rather than making a unilateral decision which as team Captain is my right I've decided to go with what the team wants and the team wants to accept your challenge. That is of course if you can meet the one stipulation I laid out for you.

You named reasons why Theo should face Pest. Not why Pest should face Theo. Those are two different questions. I asked why I should slum it with you, you're offering me less of a challenge, less fun, and less money than Mastermind's team. Yes, a team with Mastermind is more of a threat than a team with you. Now, you didn't mention the John Madison backing you thing before. You said I can have your roughly 15,000 XBux, that would have been something that would have swayed it. Something I asked you to name before. The fact that you did not name it beforehand makes me wonder if it ever really exists. See, Theodore, you're not trying to negotiate with me right now because you're incapable of distinguishing between simple questions, and even worse, you have to lie to hide these things.

I'm sorry for you, Theodore. Maybe when we do meet in the ring you'll be able to grasp the concept of answering my questions.

You getting a chance to actually prove that you are better rather then just saying you are is a reason to face me and my team. I mentioned that repeatedly, you decided to ignore that. As for money with Madison's backing you're right, I didn't mention it on the onset, why would I? Would would I open with that? Had you been willing to play a little ball maybe we could have gotten there. But you didn't want to play ball and I am a take it or leave it kind of guy. Had you shown any inkling that you wanted to face me I might have been willing to discuss terms, as it was you made it clear that facing me is the last thing you wanted to do. Sure you'll say it's because you would rather bug Vinnie but we both know that's not the truth. You are more afraid to face me than you are excited to go at Vinnie again. Just admit it and we can leave it at that. I'll go on and face Morbid's team, if he ever responds and if not, my team will face someone else, I'm not really that worried about it.

War Games Card requests? - Morbid Angel - 10-14-2014

Theo, I accept! but I want to fight on the roof! Going over the ropes will prove to be...deadly!

You crazy mother fucker. You got yourself an accord.

re:War Games Card requests? - Monolith - 10-14-2014

Let battle commence, Morbid...

(10-14-2014, 04:20 PM)♆♍ᵹŗᶀìȡ 卐 Ąᾗᶃḝᶋ ♆ Said: Theo, I accept! but I want to fight on the roof! Going over the ropes will prove to be...deadly!

"...

"Goddammit, Morbid."

War Games Card requests? - LH Harrison - 10-14-2014

It's okay Mel-... Maverick. We got this.