X-treme Wrestling Federation
Rep System - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Rep System (/showthread.php?tid=16011)

Rep System - Vincent Lane - 10-12-2014

Is there an issue with the reputation system? If so, is it possibly related to the like/hate issues?

I've noticed whenever I try to rep anyone I get a message saying I've already used my limit for the day.

re:Rep System - Theo Pryce - 10-12-2014

Well there is a limit to how much rep you can give out in any single day. I think it's 10. Is that what is happening?

Rep System - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 10-12-2014

Nope. I have the same problem. It seems to only let you rep once per day now.

Rep System - Vincent Lane - 10-12-2014

I gave Gator 2 and that was my limit. I have only done it today in the last week or so.

re:Rep System - Theo Pryce - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:09 AM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: Nope. I have the same problem. It seems to only let you rep once per day now.

Yeah I am getting the same message and I repped someone earlier today and now can no longer do so.

That is either a glitch or a change.

Rep System - S.W.A.T. - 10-12-2014

Im gonna test it now,gimme a sec
EDIT 1:It looks to be the case,I repped vinnie and it wouldn't let me rep theo afterwards

re:Rep System - John Samuels - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:37 AM)S.W.A.T. Said: Im gonna test it now,gimme a sec
EDIT 1:It looks to be the case,I repped vinnie and it wouldn't let me rep theo afterwards

Because Theo didn't deserve it. Tongue

re:Rep System - Vincent Lane - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:37 AM)S.W.A.T. Said: Im gonna test it now,gimme a sec

i appreciate the order you went in.

Rep System - Morbid Angel - 10-12-2014

Ok, now everyone rep me and see if its working now.

Rep System - S.W.A.T. - 10-12-2014

maybe shane fucked up or is trying to limit rep-spamming,idk

Rep System - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-12-2014

Works for me

Rep System - Theo Pryce - 10-12-2014

Can you rep more than one person per day Gilmour/?

Rep System - JillLorder - 10-12-2014

I'm experiencing the same problem. I rated someone, but it only allowed me to give them a rating of 1.

re:Rep System - Pest - 10-12-2014

Only champions, and members of management can do more than 1 point.

It's not a matter of points it's a matter of how many times you can rep.

re:Rep System - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 11:33 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Can you rep more than one person per day Gilmour/?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOPE

Yeah that's the issue. Not allowing people to rep more than one person per day.

Rep System - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-12-2014

With the various ways the rep system has been taken advantage of or abused in the past, either by people hitting someone with repeated negative reps, or continuously giving the same people repeated positive reps, I finally changed some of the settings on it to make people be a little more creative in who/what they will use their daily rep point for. It's also supposed to stop people from repping somebody they've already repped recently, unless the newer rep is for a specific post, but I'm not sure if that setting has activated across the board yet. If I get reports of repeated reps from/to same parties using post-reps, or if I see too much of it myself, I'll also edit it so even post-reps are limited to one per person from the same person. Little by little I'd like to have the reps system have a bit more credibility, and you guys are helping me accomplish that by showing me what needs to be adjusted on my end to make it fair for everyone.

All champs (except HMW) can still choose to give +2/-2 in a single repping, and I may adjust that to give higher ranking champions even more numbers available per rep in the near future.

Also, at some point I may run a cleanup that removes repeated negs/positives that have all come from the same person so everyone is on equal ground and older members can't be seen as having massively positive or negative reps just because they were here before the new settings were placed. Mr. WGWF will keep his horribly negative rep though, because he's Mr. WGWF. lol

Rep System - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-12-2014

does that mean mine will go back to normal?

Rep System - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:08 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: does that mean mine will go back to normal?

If I remove the majority of duplicates and it leaves you with more individual + reps than individual - reps, then yes it would go back to normal if by normal you mean in the pluses.

Rep System - ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 10-12-2014

Can I sell some plus 2 reps for x bux?

re:Rep System - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 07:04 PM)Shane Anonistrator Said:
(10-12-2014, 06:08 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: does that mean mine will go back to normal?

If I remove the majority of duplicates and it leaves you with more individual + reps than individual - reps, then yes it would go back to normal if by normal you mean in the pluses.

VICTORY!