X-treme Wrestling Federation
WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? (/showthread.php?tid=1530)

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 03-16-2013

I'm sorry but Bryce vs. Martin for a shot at the tag belts is a plain and simple joke to me; I'll take them both on by myself and eliminate them from the picture so a couple of real challengers can step up.

Oh shit -- real challengers? I forgot . . . this is the XWF I'm in right now. My mistake, guys.

Obviously Gilmour will be too busy with some stupid bullshit to compete on the upcoming Pay Per View, so my best guess is anytime after that we can take somebody on if anyone with some talent can actually step up to the plate. I know that's like asking for water in the desert though, so I'll be sure to not hold my breath on this one. Besides, if somebody actually pins my partner I'll just immediately cash in my briefcase on the weaker of the two and take the titles right back, so as far as I can guess there's not a damn pair on this roster stupid enough to walk into a lose-lose situation.

Right?

Right.

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Ann Thraxx - 03-16-2013

I'd challenge, but I have no tag partner...............

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 03-16-2013

It wouldn't really matter anyway. I'd fist fuck your asshole bloody and then punch whatever partner you had with that same fist, so hard that their grand kids would be tasting your anal leakage.

Next?

RE: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-16-2013

ill be busy through the ppv and taking the warfafe after off since ill be busy going to the ROH iPPV and TV tapings. but after that, im good to go but there isnt a man, woman or child that can beat the PureBred Killers! these belts aint going anywhere!

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 03-17-2013

Me and NAZI will do it.

You two morons get your shit together and work out a date.

Or don't. I don't give a fuck.

There's your challenge.

RE: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-17-2013

great we get to beat a nazi and a joke..

you boys dont stand a chance..

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 03-20-2013

John Madison made sure to get himself appointed referee for the huge elimination match on Shove It as soon as he saw I was on the opposing team. What will you do -- NAZI -- when Madison takes himself off your team in the Tag title match? I think John's the one you should be stuffing into your gas chamber before he steps aside to allow Gilmour to stuff you into a body bag, after I've shattered your nose with a swift headbutt since you seem to want a close up with my mask.

RE: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-20-2013

Madison fears us

RE: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 03-20-2013

But then it would have been 6 on 5 since Cobra fell and split his head open on accident in his apartment and had to drop from the match. (I swear that's what happened) I thought you guys wanted it to be fair. I was only looking out for you and my fellow Black Circle members!

Don't worry Mystery. I'll be there on Wednesday night to motivate you. *waves baton* You just be sure to keep your hands to yourself or I'll DQ your ass on the spot.

WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - RonnieWilkins - 03-23-2013

I'll take these two fucking on by myself.

RE: WIll somebody worth while challenge the fucking tag champs already? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-23-2013

^^and lose