X-treme Wrestling Federation
Fair and Square... or else. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Fair and Square... or else. (/showthread.php?tid=14932)

Pages: 1 2

Fair and Square... or else. - Vincent Lane - 09-01-2014

Mister Pest, I just heard your nasally, whiny, little girl voice for the last time I'm going to allow without having something to say in return, dude.

I don't know how you got your pathetic sex clown ass involved with Clean Lucena's match, and you know what? It doesn't even really matter. All that matters is your hairy palm coming down on the canvas for a three count when Clean wins, fair and square. You see, Clean is my partner, and he's my friend. He's a champion. A feeling you'll never understand. And Clean might be unwilling to do any dirty work to get his hand raised, but dude, I don't have the same reservations.

Bottom line, Pest, is I'm going to be watching that match. And if you even get one of your tiny, underdeveloped, hairless balls out of line against my partner? I'm going to come in that ring and staple your shit stained tongue and your big sore infested lips together, the sane way you closed up your little Barbie doll's twat.

You think you have any right to touch these title belts? You think you even deserve to be in the ring with a champion? I would tell you to get a team and try to come get the titles, but dude, you don't even have two friends. Hell, Mark Flynn was so ashamed of teaming with you that he took a sabbatical and lost his own title.

You just watch your loose little ass, fuck boy.

@Clean Lucena @Mr WGWF

Fair and Square... or else. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-01-2014

OOC: LMAO it changed his name and still tagged him. Nice!

Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-01-2014

See you at Madness. And I'll be taking your titles with me.

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Vincent Lane - 09-01-2014

You don't have a big enough dick to hold these belts up. Hell, you've got smaller balls than Zoey. Come and get it, kiddo.

I have big enough balls to make the claims, and call people out. All you can do is cry and attack little girls. Like I said, see you at Madness. .

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - AerialKnight - 09-01-2014

"Speaking of Zoey, why are you trying to dodge her? Is it because you attitude doesn't support, as you'd put it, 'flat chested girls'? Or is it because you're afraid to know what payback feels like?"

And you're basing that claim off of what exactly? You'd think it was you who took down three of the best this company has to offer just over a week ago and not me. You haven't done a damn thing except het beat down by Peter Gilmour and his pet . Even the best pure athlete in the fed sitting in your corner couldn't help you. And you want to take something from ME? Not likely, sister. Your Stockholm Syndrome Sweetheart has a better chance of taking me out.

(09-01-2014, 09:27 PM)AerialKnight Said: "Speaking of Zoey, why are you trying to dodge her? Is it because you attitude doesn't support, as you'd put it, 'flat chested girls'? Or is it because you're afraid to know what payback feels like?"

Johnny boy, you shouldn't be high right before our match, dude. When did I duck anyone? You might want to go and replay the tape, buddy. I told her to name the time and place, and she said she needed more time! You gotta give chicks their space, dude...

Keep avoiding challenges, then. Fucking pussy.

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - AerialKnight - 09-01-2014

((I don't think I can reread that post since that thread has been removed, but I think she said the eighth. I'm not too sure.))

Where's your challenge, Pest? You challenging me to kick your skull in for fucking with Clean? Challenge accepted.

(08-28-2014, 12:05 PM)Zoey Ryback Said: "As much fun as I Would have beating the breaks off of you right now, I think the audience deserves better, but I think I'll leave them to a bit of a cliffhanger on this one, fear not Loverboy, by next week, you will have your answer."

Fair and Square... or else. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2014

hes gonna be put in a bodybag come september the 8th

Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-02-2014

I'm currently in possession of two championship belts. Where are yours, Vincent?

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Vincent Lane - 09-02-2014

Belts don't make a champion, Pest - they just let people know.

And when they look at me, they see a winner and a champ. You? What respect do you get here? Who thinks of you as anything other than a waste of time?

Four other people beat on me at Madness before you showed your Hep-C face to prove a point... and the point you proved is you don't have the sack to do it on your own.

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-02-2014

Shall we dance in the land of IFs now? I believe we shall. Vincent, if my attack was connected to Ms. Ryback's, then you must surely realize that she's gearing up for war. A war you do not want beckoning your name, little boy. If, and we shall assume this is the more correct of the two, that my attack and Ms Ryback's were pure coincidence, then we must question what little Vincent has done to make so many enemies so quickly. And we must wonder what he plans to do to keep them at bay. Should they continue to act alone he's proven useless. Should they attack together, who will step to his aid. So, which do you choose to help you sleep, Vincent? The boogeyman teams with a little girl, or the boogeyman happened to coincidentally hit you with a little girl?

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Mastermind - 09-02-2014

This is very contiguous, but I'd side with Vinnie over your arse any day.

Oh, look. The resident pushover coming to attempt to help. Sad to say, you're less of a threat than the little Gunn boy running around. Todd is more of a challenge than you are. Go back to playing Undertaker and hope no one calls you on your inadequacies.

Pest, dude, I don't think for a second that Zoey got in touch with you to help with our beef. Let's set that straight right now - I think Zoey Ryback is dumb little cunt, but I have ten times the respect for her as I do for you, and I know she wouldn't want a damn thing to do with you.

I think you're just a sneaky coward who knows when to pick his shots. And you knew the only shot you had to take me down was after I had FOUR different people beating up on me, plus a match of the night candidate to wear me down.

If you ever do anything on your own, let me know. In the meantime, make sure you don't get any of your HPV sperm on my belts while you're jerking off in the mirror, wishing you were me. I'll be getting those back from you sooner than later.

I'll take out your boy Lucena, then you, then Peter, and then either you or Cain. Remember Cain? The man you cowered from in your match. Need I replay the footage? Yeah, I'm going to take him down. By myself. And I will be putting these belts where they belong. You won't be getting it from me. Go and attack another little girl.

Pest, dude, even in your bragging you sound like a coward.

You're going to "take out" Lucena? Except, of course, you won't be doing it like a man, right? You'll hit him from behind after Luke Gunnar wears him down for you. You're like a trophy wife, needing her husband to open a jar of pickles for her, dude.

Even if you do get your hands on Clean, he'll just wipe the floor with you too. And that's BEFORE I get involved. You don't stannd a damn chance, man.

You talk about me laying out Zoey like she's some helpless little girl - but you needed her to do your dirty work for you this past Madness didn't you? You didn't have the stones to come face me at a hundred percent, did you? You're just a joke, dude.

Lucena and I are gonna kick your ass, Peter's gonna kick your ass, and Cain is definitely gonna kick your ass. Welcome to the real world, chump.

Fair and Square... or else. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-02-2014

Vinny.. after I beat him to a bloody pulp, I'll force him to fight you since he'll be my bitch for a month!

Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-02-2014

Bragging involves a need for adoration and praise. I'm laying ly plans out for you. I'm giving you a step by step guide for where to find me. If you're not too busy huffing Aquanet, come try and stop me.

And Peter, I'd mind your claims. Remember when you were going to bury McBride? Or take the crown from Theo? Or destroy Azrael? Stop Classic Gilmour? No one likes a liar.

Fair and Square... or else. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-02-2014

the only lie will be u thinking u can beat me

Classic posturing from a classic chicken shit.

Oh, you know where to find me! Come to me and find me!

Right.

You come out and hit me when I'm vulnerable, run away, and then claim I'm ducking you?

Nobody's buying into your routine, Pest.

Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-03-2014

I'm telling you if you want your revenge come for it. And I'm telling you that I'm not going to stop hitting you. No claim of you ducking me there, just laying thongs out. Evening the field for you. If you think you really want to try and stop me. That's your time before I put you on the canvas.

And Peter, don't try and act tough. Your 8 year old lover isn't here.

Fair and Square... or else. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-03-2014

im not acting tough for a 8 yr old brat.. besides.. i'll look tough making you my BITCH

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Vincent Lane - 09-03-2014

Pest - you've got so much comeuppance heading your way I hope you have a reservation made at the local hospital.

Hopefully they have enough HIV positive blood for a transfusion for you.

Id you say so. In the mean time, let's see if you can manage to man up and come for me.

Dude, I'd tell you to watch your back but you've got more bad news coming from more directions at you than a girl in a bukkake video!

Just open your mouth and eat your just desserts, jackass.

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-03-2014

You seem to fail to understand everything. Perhaps if I put it in the form of outdated songs written by people of questionable sexualities. Hit me with your best shot. Come on and fire away. .

That's all you say, dude!

Oh yeah, come and get it, come and get it.

You want me to chase you down, right? Just another tactic to keep the ball in your court, because you need every little advantage you can think of.

Here's an outdated song lyric for you, Pest - get in the ring, motherfucker, and I'll kick your bitchy little ass. Punk.

I didn't call you out. I did accept your challenge, and told you that I have things to do before I can properly destroy you in the ring. Now, in the meantime, if you choose to come at me, you know where I'll be. If you don't, then I'll know you're a coward. The ball is not in my court, the ball is heavily in your hands. Don't push your weakness off on others. Accept it as it is presented.

Only in your screwed up head is coming out during someone else's match and jumping them, stealing from them and talking shit to them "accepting a challenge." Hell, I only even bothered mentioning you because you stuck your nose into Clean Lucena's business.

You'll get what's coming to you, and then you can get back under your bridge, Pest.

You truly are ignorant. I was put as the guest ref there. Lucena's match is my business. You got involved in my business because you did not like how I was going to be handling it. Guess what, it's my job to handle it as I see fit. Not your job to tell me how to handle my business. Fucking cowardly .

A referee's business is to call a fair match, dude!

You go on the record and say you won't let Clean win, then you're overstepping your bounds, and I won't let that happen to my partner!

Now, you got something useful to say or are you just gonna call me a again? Wishful thinking is all it sounds like.

Fair and Square... or else. - Pest - 09-04-2014

And look what happened at Warfare. Lucena lost, you got knocked out, and I burned your titles. Not looking so hot, Loverboy.

Fair and Square... or else. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-04-2014

what a guy burning titles he'll never have.. speaking of burning.. how does everybody like their meat cuz Im having a BBQ and Mr Shitfed is the main course

Fair and Square... or else. - Tommy Gunn - 09-04-2014

Pedophile
Pussy
Homo

and now...

Cannibal.

RE: Fair and Square... or else. - Vincent Lane - 09-04-2014

Pest, you're a waste of flesh and blood, and the best part of you dripped into your mother's ass crack when your dead beat dad pulled out.

Clean didn't deserve that garbage, he had the match won.

You're going to pay.