X-treme Wrestling Federation
[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! (/showthread.php?tid=14652)

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Gator - 08-25-2014

"I'm throwing a party at Some Club in Boston on Friday. It's called Some Club... I don't understand hipsters either."

"The celebration is not only for my title win, but for everyone who did a great job in Relentless. Fuck, even if you weren't at Relentless come anyway. We deserve some time off."

"Free admission, everyone is welcome. Free booze, free food, and optional free drugs! So, don't be a fucking pussy and have some fun with your co-workers."

((OOC: Reply or PM me if you're coming to the party. PM me if you want to say or do anything at the party. Everything messaged to me will be used in a RP I'm writing this week. NO attacking other wrestlers. Hopefully a lot of you say yes but if nobody turns up, I'll be sad :( but I'll make it work))

EDIT: Swagmire's coming. Also, this post apparently deleted itself before or I pressed the button by accident. Whoops.

Gator Party! - Socrates - 08-25-2014

Count me in.

RE: Gator Party! - Luke Gunnar - 08-25-2014

I fucking hate that club, most of the Boston clubs are junky-ville but I'll come..

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Neonero - 08-25-2014

Will the promised drugs and such make swagmire a bearable fuck? If not I am out.

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Gator - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 11:06 AM)Neonero Said:
Will the promised drugs and such make swagmire a bearable fuck? If not I am out.

"I'll make Todd mix some Ritalin in Swagmire's drinks just for you Nero."

Count me in.

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - SwagMire - 08-25-2014

"I can't remember the last time anyone gave a shit about your opinion. I mean besides John Austin, who admittedly has brain damage. Congrats, your only fan isn't all there cognitively. You're a winner."

(08-25-2014, 11:16 AM)SwagMire Said:

"I can't remember the last time anyone gave a shit about your opinion. I mean besides John Austin, who admittedly has brain damage. Congrats, your only fan isn't all there cognitively. You're a winner."
See, the prick doesn't know when to shut up.

This is a happy party, so get with closing your mouth and start up the Carlton dance. I wont have you putting a frown on Gator's face, not tonight!

"This is my special night guys. :("

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Vincent Lane - 08-25-2014

Gator, dude, I'm definitely coming.

Ain't no party like a Loverboy party cuz a Loverboy party don't stop!

Let me know if you need any live music!

(08-25-2014, 11:28 AM)Gator Said: "This is my special night guys. :("
I don't know what you put in this drink...

Nero appears a little cross-eyed.

...but I am going to go throw peanuts at the giant wiggly man.

Nero starts throwing marshmallows at a life-size cutout of Mr XWF's lower regions.

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - SwagMire - 08-25-2014

"Right, because I'm the aggressor and Nero's some innocent victim. I wasn't even in this conversation and he has to bring me up, insult me, and act like I'm the bully. Maybe if he had manors no one would've shoved a baton up his ass."

My opponent this week has a manor.

"The party's on Friday Nero, no need to start now man."

"And Loverboy, I'll see if we can set up a karaoke room. Fuck, I'll get TWO! I'm organizing this thing like a XWF event, so the bill goes to Shane."

Nero is tripping so hard he thinks he's at home in his seaside manor.

Anyone have chips? I need chips.

The seagulls are hungry.

Chips please.

If this was just a taster...

Nero lifts his glass politely, swirling the unknown contents.

...then Friday is going to be a riot. Just remember that ritalin.

As quickly as he was coherent, Nero suddenly returns to his psychedelic trance, bouncing on giant daisies while he chases a paper cup.

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Satoko - 08-25-2014

Sounds like fun, I'll be there.

Dueling karaoke rooms!

Man, if Shane's paying that bar better be wide open dude!

(08-25-2014, 11:47 AM)Satoko Said: Sound[/align]s like fun, I'll be there.

"Good to hear, but what was up with that weird hiccup? Are you fucked already just like Nero?"

(08-25-2014, 11:48 AM)Loverboy813 Said: Dueling karaoke rooms!

Man, if Shane's paying that bar better be wide open dude!

"With Shane. Everything is wide open."

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-25-2014

if you need someone to officiate or manage the party then i'm your guy

with all the booze and drugs going around, youre gonna need someone like me who can keep people in check

no feet on the furniture for one

(08-25-2014, 12:03 PM)john madison Said: if you need someone to officiate or manage the party then i'm your guy

with all the booze and drugs going around, youre gonna need someone like me who can keep people in check

no feet on the furniture for one

"There's this nice little room above the dance floor at the club. Looks like a 5 star hotel suite. I've been looking for someone to stare out the large window ominously."

"I think you're the perfect fit john."

"Oh yeah, everyone. No feet on the furniture. We're wrestlers, not animals."

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Liz Hathaway - 08-25-2014

I'll bring the Hot Pockets

How many bedrooms does the place have? Is skinny dipping allowed?

Main question - how many women are coming to this shindig? I always arrive alone, but I don't stay that way for long, man.

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 11:39 AM)Gator Said: "I'm organizing this thing like a XWF event, so the bill goes to Shane."

Suck my dick!

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 01:20 PM)Loverboy813 Said: How many bedrooms does the place have? Is skinny dipping allowed?

Main question - how many women are coming to this shindig? I always arrive alone, but I don't stay that way for long, man.

"Zero bedrooms but there's 4 bathrooms and a private room, but Madison is going to be staring out of a window in there, practicing his grouchy old man routine. Get off my lawn and all that jazz."

"There will be plenty of women at the club, it won't be wrestlers only, so be ready to be mobbed by some adoring fans. And there is a pool on the roof, nudity is encouraged. Thanks again Shane."

"Oh. Hey Shane... Well... Looks liked your surprise party is ruined. Oh dang it...."

"I'm not even sorry."

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Pest - 08-25-2014

Is there an age limit? Barbie here is a little old, hope that's not an issue. She turns 18 in January.

(08-25-2014, 03:46 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Is there an age limit? Barbie here is a little old, hope that's not an issue. She turns 18 in January.

"You and Barbie can hang out in the coat room away from prying eyes and people asking for ID. Todd will bring you a few pitchers of Mai Tais at his earliest convenience."

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Mastermind - 08-25-2014

A camera is turned on, and Mastermind is seen looking right and left. He smiles as he holds up the Extreme Belt.

"Sorry Gator but I'll put in my apologies. Now that I am Extreme Champion, if I turn up I'd probably be gang busted in people trying to take my belt from me, and then the party will turn into a farce.

"Next time."

The camera fades out.

"It's understandable Mazzy. Good luck with your title run."

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Pest - 08-26-2014

(08-25-2014, 03:59 PM)Gator Said:
(08-25-2014, 03:46 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Is there an age limit? Barbie here is a little old, hope that's not an issue. She turns 18 in January.

"You and Barbie can hang out in the coat room away from prying eyes and people asking for ID. Todd will bring you a few pitchers of Mai Tais at his earliest convenience."

Why do I get the feeling that you don't want Barbie or me to show up? Is it because she's a little old?

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-26-2014

ill show up if there are hot chicks and free drinks

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Gator - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 07:14 AM)Mr WGWF Said: Why do I get the feeling that you don't want Barbie or me to show up? Is it because she's a little old?

"I'm not going to stop you from showing up, like I said, free admission and everyone's welcome. I said you can stay in the coat room because I just don't want the cops showing up uninvited and shutting down the party for seeing your dildo crown in some jailbait's snatch. No offense."

[Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 08-26-2014

I would love to attend your party! Could I possibly bring a few friends?

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Gator - 08-27-2014

(08-26-2014, 10:21 PM)Doctor Louis Dville Said: I would love to attend your party! Could I possibly bring a few friends?

"As long as you and your mates don't try to date rape and eat people. Sure come down and bring some friends."

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Bob Murray - 08-27-2014

It's been years since I attended a shindig like this. May I bring my female friend Mavis?

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Gator - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 10:25 AM)Bob Murray Said: It's been years since I attended a shindig like this. May I bring my female friend Mavis?

"In my book, anyone who says shindig can do whatever they want..... Shindig."

RE: [Help with RP] Gator's Party! - Vincent Lane - 08-27-2014

Spare no expense dude! Be a spendthrift!