X-treme Wrestling Federation
My Name is Spike Hannigan - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: My Name is Spike Hannigan (/showthread.php?tid=14648)

My Name is Spike Hannigan - TheSpikeHannigan - 08-25-2014

EXT. Parking Lot - Night
SPIKE HANNIGAN is leaning his back up against a wall, casually standing underneath a light.

SPIKE:
So this is it. This is where it all begins. Where blood, sweat, and tears are shed from what many would consider me...a rookie. You may not know who I am...but you'll damn sure remember me. You'll remember my face, you'll remember my name, and you'll remember all of the things that I'm capable of, but most of all...you'll remember the pain that I inflict on every...single...person who laces up their boots in that locker room. I'm not one who's particularly good at introducing oneself through words. I'm more of an "actions speak louder than words" kinda guy. So if anybody wants be introduced to the next best wrestler on the globe...just ask me. My name is Spike Hannigan. Remember it...

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - Satoko - 08-25-2014

It seems as though everybody else is too busy being captivated by Father Steve to give you a proper reception so I'll be the one to say. Welcome Spike, good luck, and if a good time is what your after, that's my department.

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-25-2014

hi spike

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - Pest - 08-25-2014

Spike, I'd suggest Plastic Surgery. You look like Peter's former lover, so he may try and fuck you in your sleep. He is , after all.

dont listen to the guy with dicks on his head.. he was born like that

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Pest - 08-25-2014

Peter touches himself at the thought of Feder loving.

more lies.. u fear losing to me.. oh wait thats a fact :P

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - Pest - 08-26-2014

Peter, you love Feder, Rose Smith is a man, and you have a romantic relationship with a child of questionable age.

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-26-2014

and u r a who lost to me ;)

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Pest - 08-26-2014

As I said, see if you can do it without Davie.

davie?

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - Tommy Gunn - 08-26-2014

Davie as in Davy Pryce. You know, the big that carried your worthless ass to the tag team titles. That Davy.

i dunno anyone named David Pryce sir.. Only people that have been my partners and tag champs have been, Mister Mystery/Poppa Fedder, Dimallisher and Max Masterson (in Japan)

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Tommy Gunn - 08-26-2014

Tell me you aren't dumb enough to actually believe that after Dim's mom shat him out of her vagina she thought to herself, how can I fuck this already beyond ugly son of a bitch up for life? Oh I know, I'll just name him Dimallisher.

Please tell me you don't think that's his actual name. Just like Peter Gilmour is just a nickname and your actual name is Challenge Ducking Cock Sucking For Life.

Thats his name so fuck off

My name is peter fuckin Gilmour remember it

My Name is Spike Hannigan - SwagMire - 08-26-2014

"Peter, Dim is a stage name. Do you really believe my mother named me Swagmire G Swaggy Swaggington? Or Frodo's birth name is actually Frodo? I'm Charles, and he's Fred, and Dim is David."

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - Tommy Gunn - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 12:29 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Thats his name so fuck off

My name is peter fuckin Gilmour remember it

From The Dimallisher's XWF Roster Page Said:In-Ring Name: The Dimallisher

Wrestler's Real Name (if applicable): Davy Pryce

Care to try again ?

RE: My Name is Spike Hannigan - AerialKnight - 08-26-2014

"Honestly, guys, if you want to bitch to each other, do it on your own creations, not on some guy's lousy debut tape."

My Name is Spike Hannigan - Tommy Gunn - 08-26-2014

Honestly , if you want to get your face punched in than step up, otherwise keep your mouth shut.