X-treme Wrestling Federation
Conquered - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Conquered (/showthread.php?tid=14432)

Pages: 1 2

Conquered - Brock Lesnar - 08-18-2014

"I conquered the streak in WWE.

I came back to the XWF and conquered the Trio Belts.

I left, and just conquered John Cena.

I'm wondering if I really need to come back to this shit hole and conquer something else? Probably nothing worth my time."

RE: Conquered - Cain - 08-18-2014

"....try conquering me, Opie Taylor on steroids."

RE: Conquered - Brock Lesnar - 08-18-2014

"Hey, Paul, did I hear someone?

I doubt it.

People who make smart ass comments either show how stupid they are or have nothing better to do than want attention.

I'm pretty all I heard was someone saying, "You're Brock Lesnar. I'm a nobody."

Conquered."

"I'm sorry I don't have a jew to speak for me. But what I heard was "I'm Brock Lesnar. I'm a pussy." Just saying, champ. You made Cena look bad, but I would literally murder him. Bitch."

RE: Conquered - Pest - 08-18-2014

Cain, you are a Jew and a pussy. Don't expect anyone to treat as anything but. Now, leave Brock alone. He has real opponents to fight. Someone not you.

"Noone asked you, Gilmour's bitch. Now sit down, woman. Men are talking."

Then why are you speaking, rape boy? You've no place talking to anyone as if you matter. Pretty sure you've lost more than Peter.

Pest's words fall on deaf ears. Cain just ignores him

"Now Brock...i say this...you face me and you'll be the one who's conquered."

"I didn't hear Paul speak for me. Did anyone else?

Tell me, Cain, why should I fight you?

List your accomplishments."

Brock, don't even bother. You'd nap through the match, and win. I doubt you'd even move a hair out of place. Do you want a challenge?

"I hate fighting for free, and the XWF is a shitty place. If it wasn't for Paul, I wouldn't be here.

It makes me think of getting out of my contract when I hear idiots like Cain talk and challenge guys like myself.

I think I'm gonna go enjoy a beer.

I think beer would dominate Cain."

(08-18-2014, 12:35 PM)Brock Lesnar Said: "I didn't hear Paul speak for me. Did anyone else?

"RTX Champion on Paul Heyman's show."

"Ark of the Covenant Champion."

"Beyond Xtreme Wrestling Federation? 2x Federation X Bloodsport Champion. Superstar Champion. GCW Undisputed Champion. GCW Pay Per View Champion. Evolution X Television Champion. Destroyed a thirty on time World Heavyweight Champion. NCW Television Champion. NCW Intercontinental Champion. NECW Revolutionary Champion. CWA King of the Dungeon. Two thousand twelve Solidarity Champion at joint NECW and Federation X pay per view."

"And no Brock. Paul never spoke for you. In fact, most of your statements matched your IQ in their vocabulary. I'm so proud of you, Jeffy."
He golf claps in Brock's face...right in his face... "Good for you. Now let's see if you can get out of kindergarten, eh buddy?"

Douchey smirk.

(08-18-2014, 12:53 PM)Cain Said:
(08-18-2014, 12:35 PM)Brock Lesnar Said: "I didn't hear Paul speak for me. Did anyone else?

"RTX Champion on Paul Heyman's show."

"Ark of the Covenant Champion."

"Beyond Xtreme Wrestling Federation? 2x Federation X Bloodsport Champion. Superstar Champion. GCW Undisputed Champion. GCW Pay Per View Champion. Evolution X Television Champion. Destroyed a thirty on time World Heavyweight Champion. NCW Television Champion. NCW Intercontinental Champion. NECW Revolutionary Champion. CWA King of the Dungeon. Two thousand twelve Solidarity Champion at joint NECW and Federation X pay per view."

"And no Brock. Paul never spoke for you. In fact, most of your statements matched your IQ in their vocabulary. I'm so proud of you, Jeffy."
He golf claps in Brock's face...right in his face... "Good for you. Now let's see if you can get out of kindergarten, eh buddy?"

Douchey smirk.

"Oh! And tell Rena I left my rolex in her cunt last night. Old slut."

Shoves Lesnar lightly.

"Come on, bitch."

Conquered - Sacrelidge - 08-18-2014

'Cain... you little worm. Have you forgotten about our engagement? There will be blood and lots of it. Do you really think when I am finished with you that you will be able to face a man such as Lesnar? I will honestly be surprised if after Relentless you are still one amongst the living."

Sac, you're less than Cain. You probably should stop trying to impress anyone. Ever.

Cain flicks a mosquito off his shoulder.

Conquered - Sacrelidge - 08-18-2014

Mr. WGWF when I want your opinion I will cut it out of you.

(08-18-2014, 01:27 PM)Sacrelidge Said: Mr. some shitty fed when I want your opinion I will cut it out of you.

I could place your hand upon the pommel of a blade after inserting it into my flesh, and forcing it down to my navel you would still somehow manage to mess that up.

RE: Conquered - AerialKnight - 08-18-2014

Quote:I could place your hand upon the pommel of a blade after inserting it into my flesh, and forcing it down to my navel you would still somehow manage to mess that up.

"So, this is what happens in this federation when no-one is looking for a fight twenty four seven, eh? They see a noble man like Sir Cain and decide to insult his abilities and then proceed to talk shit about each other. Maybe chivalry really is just an idea for these people."

The Knight shrugs.

"Maybe it's a good thing that I've arrived in this fed."

That was at Sacredlidge. Cain is also far from nobel. He sleeps with men.

Conquered - Darren Dangerous - 08-18-2014

Mr. WGWF fight those gay urges you are having and fantasizing about Cain sleeping with men. He isn't the one with a dick on his head.

As for the Knight guy, who the fuck are you?

"I got raped Darren. But only because I lost a MAIN EVENT match to Morbid Angel. These three, Knight included, doesn't know about Xtreme Wrestling Federation Main Events."

Quote:As for the Knight guy, who the fuck are you?

"Who the fuck am I?"

Johnathan scoffs lightly.

"I'm the guy that is a nobleman at heart, Sir Darren. I do not talk shit about other men behind their backs, only in front of their faces. I'm also the kind of guy that will be looking forward to your upcoming match. You look like you could make an excellent black knight."

He smiles.

"Label me an ass kisser if you must, but I know a man of honor when I see one."

RE: Conquered - Neonero - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 02:21 PM)Mr WGWF Said: That was at Sacredlidge. Cain is also far from nobel. He sleeps with men.

It's Sacrelidge. Not sacredlidge, sacrebilge or even heaven forbid Sacrilege.

And i don't believe Cain is expecting a Nobel.

Question.

Since you're a literal dick head, what does the phrase 'giving head' mean when it concerns you? Do you come apart like a kit?

Quote:"These three, Knight included, doesn't know about Xtreme Wrestling Federation Main Events."

"That is true; I just got here and, therefore, would know nothing about what it's like to be in a main event in this company."

He smirks.

"Give me time and just maybe I'll be able to know what it's like to be in that position."

RE: Conquered - Darren Dangerous - 08-18-2014

(08-18-2014, 02:35 PM)Neonero Said: Question.

Since you're a literal dick head, what does the phrase 'giving head' mean when it concerns you? Do you come apart like a kit?
[/color][/align]

I bet you can buy replicas of his head at sex shops

RE: Conquered - Vincent Lane - 08-18-2014

So this is what we're doing today, eh?

"All of this childish banter aside, I guess Brock pussed out."

"One and oh, the ORIGINAL Beast."

(08-18-2014, 02:57 PM)Loverboy813 Said: So this is what we're doing today, eh?

We don't all have wonderful locks to preoccupy us all day, give us a break man. Nark!

Seriously though, do sex shops have comedy sections?

(08-18-2014, 03:01 PM)Neonero Said:
(08-18-2014, 02:57 PM)Loverboy813 Said: So this is what we're doing today, eh?

We don't all have wonderful locks to preoccupy us all day, give us a break man. Nark!

Seriously though, do sex shops have comedy sections?

My hair is pretty awesome isn't it?

And yeah, they do. I heard.

Primo. I should get some props ready for Austin...

If Mr. WGWF ever decides to man up and give Peter a 1 on 1 match it should happen inside a sex shop

You dumbass. I challenged Peter to the match, and it got a set date. 9/8. Peter gets to set the rules that he chooses. Your input is most assuredly not needed. And NeoNero, this Crown is just that, a crown. It's not a part of me, so it would not make me fall apart. Nor will how I write out some one match act's name. I pronounce it how I choose, until he proves to be worth getting right. Apologies if my pronunciation of Nobel, or Noble isn't correct enough for you, but at the end of the day your opinion of me doesn't matter.

It's a crown now? First it was your face, then it was a mask and now its a crown? What the hell kind of fucked up space cookie are you to wear a crown of dicks?

(08-18-2014, 03:54 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Apologies if my pronunciation of Nobel, or Noble isn't correct enough for you, but at the end of the day your opinion of me doesn't matter.

Mattered enough to make you run your dick licker. Problems?

Me > Sunny on drugs > Peter Gilmour > Pest.

(08-18-2014, 04:02 PM)Neonero Said:
(08-18-2014, 03:54 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Apologies if my pronunciation of Nobel, or Noble isn't correct enough for you, but at the end of the day your opinion of me doesn't matter.

Mattered enough to make you run your dick licker. Problems?

When one smashes an ant it doesn't matter, but one feels like reminding the others of their place. That's what I did with Sacrosent, reminded him of his place. You, on the other hand, don't smash ants, you build a room for them in your house because you feel your best when surrounded by insects and maggots. I wonder if that's because deep down you know you're not above them.
(08-18-2014, 03:58 PM)Darren Dangerous Said: It's a crown now? First it was your face, then it was a mask and now its a crown? What the hell kind of fucked up space cookie are you to wear a crown of dicks?

I'm wearing a mask of someone's face. On top of the mask is the Dildo Crown. I have referred to it as such repeatedly. Please keep up.

Conquered - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-18-2014

Stfu loser

Mr. WGWF my life doesn't revolve around you and your stupid choice of attire.