X-treme Wrestling Federation
Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=13152)

Pages: 1 2

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Barney Green - 06-24-2014

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 06-24-2014

"One more match! One more match! One more match!"

"Also, Barney for the love of God, go visit an Asian lady and let her take care of those nails. Doesn't matter which one, they are all born with the same talent. If you are lucky they might even love you long time."

"Losses come and go but pretty, pretty is forever. Or is that the other way around? Fuck it, I'm too high to try and use any form of higher brain function."

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-24-2014

"Pretty is forever. But Cinnamon smells? We'll see about that."

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Ricky Desmond - 06-24-2014

"DESMOND IS FOREVER"

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-24-2014

gilmour is forever!!! barney if u want to die again ill oblige and ill make sure you dont come back.. 7-2 warfare good for u or 7-9?

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Soupcan O'Malley - 06-24-2014

Don't listen to them lad, you've got the nicest set of nails I've seen besides me own of course.

[Image: dirtynails-e1334629650694.jpg]

im gonna get u a grooming kit so u can cut those talons Barney. then a life coach and then maybe have DDP try to get u to lose weight. but i dont think even he can make u lose weight. ur going down again fat fuck!

"Peter, you started off so nicely here, offering to get the morbidly obese waste of oxygen a life coach and even DDP and then you went and called him a fat fuck. What ever are we going to do with you?"

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-24-2014

"Plus, he got raped."

Behead him for real?

"Oh Petey, I forgot how much fun you were to be around? How are things? How's Rose Smith holding out? That fine piece of meat almost accepted a job at my brothel but she just seemed so damn content on shagging around for free that she turned it down."

"Az, Theo, feel free to join me at my pool party tomorrow night... There will be bare bitches, I heard Rose Smith might even be attending...

I assume you two still get along?"

"I sure as hell would like to see that."

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - MARIA BRINK - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 03:39 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: "Oh Petey, I forgot how much fun you were to be around? How are things? How's Rose Smith holding out? That fine piece of meat almost accepted a job at my brothel but she just seemed so damn content on shagging around for free that she turned it down."

I'm actually Peter's wife. You might recognize me from the band In This Moment. We're not very good. Anyway, I got AIDs then married Peter. But he's not allowed near me. Wanna fuck?

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Tony Santos - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 05:07 AM)Barney Green Said:

Jesus, all I heard was, "blah blah blah, I've got a bunch of shit in my mouth, "blah blah blah, I'm a talentless asshole who's once again promising one more match, only to retire again, then return and retire 15 more times in the month of June, blah blah blah, I have about as much hope of being perceived as a legend as I have hope of ever seeing my penis under the African tribe occupying my stomach, blah blah blah, I love consuming shit."

Fucking idiot. I'm on Peter Fucking Gilmour's side for once. Look what you've done.

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Barney Green - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 09:50 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: gilmour is forever!!! barney if u want to die again ill oblige and ill make sure you dont come back.. 7-2 warfare good for u or 7-9?

7-9 sounds good. The Boston Brawler is ready. Tony Santos, Go to hell.

"Holy shit! Tony you did it. You figured out the one thing Barney is good at. Uniting everyone, even the most unlikely of enemies to a common cause. Barney since it's obvious that your career as a wrestler is over, did it ever begin? How about trying your hand as a diplomat? You got a real shot there, I'm sure you could get the vote from Big Tobacco. What do you say Barney?"

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 03:50 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: "Az, Theo, feel free to join me at my pool party tomorrow night... There will be bare bitches, I heard Rose Smith might even be attending...

I assume you two still get along?"

"As far as I see it, we've had each other's back too many times to let one match ruin it. But that's just me."

Mr desmond rose is fine thank you. How's your mom doing???

Yeah stfu before u get wat barney will get!!

And azzy u can't behead me cuz I'll just come back stronger

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Ricky Desmond - 06-25-2014

Mamma Desmond's doing well thanks Petey

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-25-2014

Tell her her loving son will be coming home... in a bodybag

"I'll be sure to let her know, but I don't think my brother will be too fond of this idea."

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-25-2014

"Ricky Desmond, we've not met. Hi, I'm Frodo Smackins. I take it you run a brothel?"

"A series of legal brothels in the Netherlands, a dating agency, and some other perfectly ordinary businesses.

Hello, Frodo."

i dont think ricky wants u in his gay brothel u

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-25-2014

"If it's a gay brothel full of gay men. Why would he turn away my business? But I have a girlfriend, so I'm not interested right now. Azzy met here already."

he met here? what the fuck?

Frodo spits a big wad of jizz on the floor.

"Sorry, I meant her. I was trying to dip. Barney makes it seem so cool, but I can't stand the taste of tobacco, so I tried something I can tolerate, jizz. Not a good idea. Luckily your dad was happy to supply it, though."

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 02:13 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(06-24-2014, 05:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Mr desmond rose is fine thank you. How's your mom doing???

"I wasn't the one who suggested beheading you. You were. I just pointed out that you were supplying the suggestion to behead yourself."

"Look on the bright side, if we remove Peter's head things won't continue to constantly go right over it."

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - J-Dub - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 02:22 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
(06-25-2014, 02:13 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(06-24-2014, 05:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Mr desmond rose is fine thank you. How's your mom doing???

"I wasn't the one who suggested beheading you. You were. I just pointed out that you were supplying the suggestion to behead yourself."

"Look on the bright side, if we remove Peter's head things won't continue to constantly go right over it."

Yes but then things would go over his nub, the nub where his head used to be, not the one in his pants.

"One... My brothel isn't just gay, it caters to all. Think of me as a sexy version of Lord Baelish from Game of Thrones.

Two... Diamonds/Desmonds are forever.

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Mr. XWF - 06-25-2014

Beat Gilmo's ass! Make dat nigga squeal like a piggy piggy piggy! SOOIE! SOOOOOOIE!

#TeamGreen

I'll make him squeal.

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-25-2014

[Image: delivnd.jpg]

not like that u .

btw is that your dad?

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-26-2014

"No, my dad is black. That's the squeal scene from deliverance. Hence the joke."

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-26-2014

Ah the movie about u lol

RE: Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 06-26-2014

"Have you seen the movie?"

Green Issues Challenge to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-26-2014

uh yes i have..