X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hello... (Kimmy) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Hello... (Kimmy) (/showthread.php?tid=12570)

Hello... (Kimmy) - Scotty Guillermo - 05-30-2014

Hello Kimmy...

She turns around to see a dressed Scotty giving her flowers...

I'm sorry for not having our Sushi night... I got caught up in something-- nevermind

He sighs as he awaits for her response...

Hello... (Kimmy) - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-30-2014

"Run Kimmy! Scotty hits kids! Scotty hits kids!"

RE: Hello... (Kimmy) - Soupcan O'Malley - 05-30-2014

(05-30-2014, 05:56 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Run Kimmy! Scotty hits kids! Scotty hits kids!"

Define "hits" lad. The lass should still run for the hills though, that Scotty fella looks like he has crabs, minimum.

RE: Hello... (Kimmy) - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 05-30-2014

"He attacked my 15 year old son. He thinks I didn't find out, or forgave. He needs to watch his back."

RE: Hello... (Kimmy) - Kimmy-K - 05-30-2014

...Where is everybody coming from?

Kimmy turns to Scotty and smiles.

Thank you for the flowers. And if you still want to get sushi with me, I'd be happy to!... Just don't hit any kids. I don't know what they're talking about, but that's not very nice.

(05-21-2014, 06:37 PM)Tommy Wish Said: I am..... look im just up set with your brother... Scott--

Scotty hits Joseph and both men where taken out by security

"Scotty probably has some serious VD going on. Scotty, is your crotch rotten? Nigga, I can smell it from here. Kimmy, how about I take you anywhere you wanna go. Name it, we'll go. I'm clean, I get tested. Plus, sheep can't give you AIDs."

RE: Hello... (Kimmy) - Kimmy-K - 05-30-2014

Ummm... Frodo, you're really nice and all, but no thank you. I... Just don't want to do that. Sorry.

"It's fine. I'd only be using you to dull the pain. But glad to see you. You're good people."

Hello... (Kimmy) - Scotty Guillermo - 05-31-2014

Scotty looks at Frodo and Soupcan in bitter sense of killing them..

You two... Are.. So..

He just sighs and stands on top of a Table for something... He looks at Frodo

Look Frodo....i'm not sorry for what I did to your son, I was just in a dark mood at the time. I didn't mean to scar your son for life, if you don't wanna accept my apologies.. then I can't do anything about it.

Scotty looks at Soupcan... with a smile on his face

You should go to a homeless shelter.. you're shitty rapper in sense that even John Cena can out battle rap you infront of your crack addicted friends.. you think I have crabs... well I think you have to bathe in hot acid to clean that body of yours.

Scotty steps down from the table and sits on it... Frodo and Soupcan looked bewildered at his comments.