X-treme Wrestling Federation
GM Throwdown! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: GM Throwdown! (/showthread.php?tid=12178)

Pages: 1 2

GM Throwdown! - Giovanni Ferrari - 05-10-2014

I propose Archie Lawson vs Paul Heyman vs Giovanni Ferrari vs Miranda Tigris, in a steel cage. I think it would be fun.

GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-10-2014

that would be EPIC

RE: GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-11-2014

"That British pussy won't accept. He's too old, fat, and mantittied. If he backs out I'll step in for him. Because he's a fat old sack of Elizabeth's regret."

GM Throwdown! - Archie Lawson - 05-11-2014

"One. Why the fuck would you step in Swaggins? You have no power what so ever and would therefore defeat the point. Two. I am so keen for this you can start calling me Roy... Football joke, i mean soccer, i mean football, never mind..."

"To make a point that a 44 year old virgin is more of a man than you are, you fat pile of dog shit. You're about as useful as Melanie B or Gerry Halliwell. Now, are you going to nut up to his challenge or go about being Elton John's pussy boy?"

GM Throwdown! - Ozymandias - 05-11-2014

"From the sounds of it, even in his British speak it sure sounded like Archie was all in for this little soiree."

"I'm always all in. Thanks Swag, that means a lot, Gerri Halliwell was a fantastic spice girl."

"I don't understand British. I'm trying, trying real hard, but I don't quite get it. Maybe he should speak normal American? And Gerri was the worst spice girl. Not even cute. Only thing uglier than her was that jungle bunny one."

"I am sorry Swaggins if my proper English doesn't translate into down syndrome well for you... Perhaps if you had a brain cell then it wouldn't be an issue. And Swaggins, don't pretend you would say no to Gerri Halliwell... Or can beggars be choosers after all?"

GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-11-2014

worst spice girl ever Swaggy? figures ur such a fucking queer. Gerri was the best spice girl ever! And she was super hot too!

[Image: 936full-geri-halliwell.jpg]

hypocrite much?

"Never been a fan of hairy muff."

ooc: Archie i changed the pic.

GM Throwdown! - Gilmour Classic - 05-11-2014

its too late you , u like hairy women because it reminds u of the roughness of a man

homo

"She looks like Peter in a wig. For an attractive white girl look no further than Victoria Beckham, or the very beautiful Leda Coma. Gerri Halliwell has an extra chromosome. And yes, Archibald McCockenStuff, I would turn her Gilmourisian ass down. Every. Single. Time."

"You're running with the extra chromosome thing just after I implied that you had down syndrome... good work man."

"I was meaning XXY. Bitch looks like Conchita Wurst. Hermaphroditic, nigga. Like the Queen."

But u and gc love trannies

"No, that's you. I'm not a fan of dick. You have trouble telling Frodo and me apart. I think you might wanna check that out."

GM Throwdown! - Paul Heyman - 05-11-2014

And I suppose this would take place on Borefare.

RE: GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 02:14 PM)SwagMire Said: "No, that's you. I'm not a fan of dick. You have trouble telling Frodo and me apart. I think you might wanna check that out."

im not a like you and your brother when I got a hot ass girlfriend and all u got is each others small cocks and jack off to a fake version of me ;)

now go wash that BURN u just got BITCH

"Was there a burn there? I didn't hear or feel one. Just seemed liked you repeating the same tired old lines you always use and trying to be funny. Ignoring facts in front of him. Sorry, you'll have to step it up. Just remember, I can waltz into any conversation you're having and fuck your day up, you don't have that power over me. Now, I'm gonna enjoy not being you while Freddie fucks Rose Smith for the next 3 weeks. Or Jennifer. Whatever this new thing is called."

its called Jack ;)

RE: GM Throwdown! - Guppy Parsh - 05-11-2014

(05-10-2014, 09:45 PM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: I propose Arsechie Lawnson vs Doll Gayman vs Giotranny Lamborghini Mercy vs Mirmanda Tiger, in a steel cage. I think it would be fun.

"This LOOKS like an EXCUSE to HAVE GAY sex WITH my BOSS mr. gayman. I'M NOT going to let the THREE WARFARE G(ay)Ms gangBANG the SMARTEST man in THIS COMPANY and RTX," the voice put its foot down, "Unless U wanna JUST fight urselves."

RE: GM Throwdown! - Giovanni Ferrari - 05-12-2014

(05-11-2014, 04:40 PM)Paul Heyman Said: And I suppose this would take place on Borefare.

Such hate. So much malevolence. And here I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly. You know, I've never once heard Paul laugh, let alone say something kind. Flies with honey Paulford Paulington Paulson Paulie Paul-Paul, as in you catch them.

Anyhow, if the location of the battle...means ever so much to you, you can have the fight on Madness if you'd like.

It matters not to me. The Overlords of Warfare don't stress on such things. So far, it appears our methods work since it encourages the talent to respond and actually - SHOW UP, for their matches. Yowzas! Even Madness veteran roster members, prefer wrestling on Warfare, so that should tell you something. Not to mention we got Arzegotti to completely jump ship overnight and yet, Warfare is considered boring.

By....who....again?

Oh yes, the GMS of Madness.

There is so little weight in that claim, it actually just floated up and disintegrated in the Earth's atmosphere. It's okay though Paulie-wally-doodle-all-day. Don't get upset by my words. As I said before, the location doesn't matter and the fight can happen on Madness, if that's what it takes for you to lube up and slip into your wrestling gear.

I just want to show all the people here, that their gms can throwdown as much as they can and what better way than a match between all the gms. I'd invite Oz to join in on the fun as well, but I'm pretty sure he's a ghost. As in a specter or spook. That's why he floats behind a screen and only projects his shadow. Add in speaking and he doesn't have the energy to do much more. At least that's my theory anyway. Once I was convinced I was living in the movie Inception and then it just turned out I did my weight in mushrooms and accidentally home invaded Leo DiCaprio.

There's a restraining order now.

I feel like we went off track here....

In short, I prefer my steak to be cooked medium rare.

Wait, that's not it.

I think a fight is in order for all the gms and I don't care about the location of said fight.

Yeah, that's the one.

Lets get it ooooooon!

Come on Paulie Boo-Boo, you know you want to accept.

GM Throwdown! - Ozymandias - 05-12-2014

Madness 5-26-14

Consider it booked.

GM Throwdown! - Archie Lawson - 05-12-2014

I suppose I better get out the old boots

GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-12-2014

Glad I will be in the house to see this epic match

GM Throwdown! - Gilmour Classic - 05-12-2014

how can it be epic if im not in it you stupid

you would bring ratings down so sit in the corner

RE: GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-12-2014

"You cannot banish to the corner what you did not create."

shutup and eat shit

GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-12-2014

"You cannot silence what you did not create."

you cannot see what has already been seen ;)

GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-12-2014

"Wanna hear a funny joke?"

yeah I got one..

Knock Knock..

who's there?

BOO!

Boo who?

DONT CRY AFTER U LOSE TO ME!

RE: GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-12-2014

"You're the one who cries that you get screwed over, or makes up stupid excuses whenever you lose. But the joke is this, Peter Gilmour. I know, hilarious."

GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-13-2014

the joke will be on you tomorrow night bitch.. then again it could be all over you ;)

RE: GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-13-2014

"Are you threatening to jizz on me now? Dude, that's not right. Are you sure you're not gay?"

GM Throwdown! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 05-13-2014

no i wont jizz on u.. im saving that for Maria.. i got something better for u ;)

RE: GM Throwdown! - SwagMire - 05-13-2014

"She anally leaked on Freddie's carpet. Be careful with that one. Anyway, I'm not into dude's shitting on me either, I know you're into that stuff."