X-treme Wrestling Federation
Natural Update - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Natural Update (/showthread.php?tid=10655)

Natural Update - Mr.Natural - 02-20-2014

Our Xwf.99 exclusive reporters have got word that Mr.Natural is willing to apologize for his behavior on his show The Natural Zone. When interviewed, he had this to say:

"In retrospect, after viewing the tape of my show, I realized that I was rude to Frodo. I blantantly disrespected, and not only him but his lover Zak Misery. I am willin to do this to reprimand my actions: I will hold a press onference that will air live on xwf99.com, my wife will also be in attendence so she can apologize. I am asking that both Frodo and Zak be there so they may be there to receive said apology. I hope to see you both there."

RE: Natural Update - Die Unklonbare - 02-20-2014

Jesus Mary and the Saints.

You know who wont be there? The fucking audience.

Who are you?
OOC: Who are you?

I'm your fucking daddy that's who, now stay your ass home or I take off my belt.

Ok anyway like I said Frodo and zak your attendence will be greatly appreciated

Powerful words there Mr Natural. Almost as powerful as your win streak - oh wait, no. You're the cunt that never turns up. You're the personification of mediocrity and you don't even have the decency to be mediocre on a regular basis. No wonder your XWF logo reads 'N/A' if you squint your eyes a little. It's a handy little reminder that people might as well not watch.

Ok first of all it reads nTa, secondly who the hell was talking to you in the first place? Mind your own please and thank you.

You poked your head out into a public forum dipshit. If you didn't want other people to hear and have something to say, you should have kept it on your celly.

As for NTA, if you listen carefully I said 'if you squint your eyes a little'. What is it with bad hearing around here?

Lord have mercy whatever nigga have a nice day

This, ladies and gentlemen, this.

This is why cunts were never given vocal chords. Shame on you, Mr Natural. Shame.

RE: Natural Update - Smoke - 02-20-2014

(02-20-2014, 03:12 PM)Die Unklonbare Said:
Powerful words there Mr Natural. Almost as powerful as your win streak - oh wait, no. You're the cunt that never turns up. You're the personification of mediocrity and you don't even have the decency to be mediocre on a regular basis. No wonder your XWF logo reads 'N/A' if you squint your eyes a little. It's a handy little reminder that people might as well not watch.

OOC: You dissing my logos, bro?! xD

Ok on some real shit what's yo fuckin problem? Lay back in the cut and mind yo own.

OOC: Yea like wassup I happen to love this logo lol

My 'fuckin' problem? I have no problem fucking, but thanks for asking. And I will leave 'chilling in da cut' to cool cats like you.

ok just checkin cuz u sound like you feel some type of way

How I feel is irrelevant to the fact that you're a mediocre cunt.

Rather, mediocre and a cunt.

Why thank you you are just spot on with your observations aren't you