X-treme Wrestling Federation
An important message to Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: An important message to Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=10484)

An important message to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-14-2014

Hey, listen I've gotta tell you something. When I raped you that time, I went bareback. And um. You need to get tested. I know I'm clean, Zak's venom killed any illnesses I may have had, but that happened after I raped you. The weekend before I raped you I was in the middle of a huge bareback tranny orgy. Who knows what diseases I had then. Sorry.

An important message to Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-14-2014

Please get tested, Peter.

An important message to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-15-2014

tested and clean as a whistle.. maybe YOU should get tested u aids baby!

An important message to Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-15-2014

Wow, you actually did get tested.

So you admit that you were in fact raped by Frodo.

But you're afraid to admit when you lose to McBitch.

That's terrible, Peter. How can you be so weak? You let a midget rape you.

So now...

Peter's fiance is a man
Peter lost to his own fat
Peter got raped by dwarf

An important message to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-16-2014

Peter, I can't have any disease. Because of how badly Zak drained me and how much of his venom, no maddy not semen, I had course through my body I've become immune to diseases. Except big-dick-itis. I got that. Ask your butthole.

An important message to Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-16-2014

i got tested for all the sex ive had with Rose and OTHER WOMEN! I was never raped by Frodo the small dick hobbit fucker. it never happened and im making my final stand on that so all you can suck my dick. See this is why im going to sue this company for harassment because of all the remarks about me and rose being gay when there is no fuckin proof!!

see u all in court. when i win, u will all pay the reaper!

yet it wasnt me in the vid ;)

An important message to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-16-2014

I played the video three times.

sure u did

RE: An important message to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-16-2014

[quote='Frodo Smackins' pid='40255' dateline='1388193654']
Frodo climbs out of the eye of Sauron, looking ragged and worn down. He sneaks up on Peter, uses his knife to stab a hole in Peter's pants, and begins to fuck Peter violently, working Peter to the ground. As Peter is pinned Frodo thrusts deeper and deeper into Peter's asshole. This pin that Frodo has Peter in cannot be kicked out of without sending Frodo's turgid member deeper into Peter's ass-cavity. The pleasure is overwhelming to Frodo, he whispers in Peter's ear, "Try and kill me again and I'll rape your mother, too. If you kick out don't be a tool. Isn't that why you got banned in the first place?"

Four times, now. Four times we've seen you and me having sex.

just shut the fuck up with the gay shit u stupid motherfuckin

RE: An important message to Gilmour - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-16-2014

Come on. You took a dick in your ass. I don't even think Nova had that one happen yet.

An important message to Gilmour - Sid Feder - 02-16-2014

I've got bad news for you, Peter. It looks like this here Frodo boy has an addiction and he doesn't have the willpower to even try and fight it on his own. He's addicted to your penis, Peter, and he's never going to let you forget about it.

Now I can't say whether or not the boy has seen it in person so this shoots down his attempt at quoting me and claiming I backed up his sex story, but what I do know is that every single time I look at something XWF related I am seeing Frodo talk about sexual relations with you, Peter.

Whatever spell you usually put on the ladies has inadvertently worked on Frodo, so I suggest you reverse that spell quick, big man. You don't want to wake up one morning feeling yourself getting head but then look down to realize it's Frodo. Change up your cologne or whatever it is that gets the boy so hot n' bothered.

An important message to Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-16-2014

Frodo doesn't just talk about sexual relations, he's had sexual relations with Peter, according to Peter.

An important message to Gilmour - Sid Feder - 02-16-2014

Sid takes a step back and opens his mouth but nothing comes out.

He stalls.

He cocks his head to the right. The words are on the tip of his tongue--

Peter, is this true? Have you crossed over to the other side too now?

An important message to Gilmour - Axle King - 02-16-2014

"Are you upset he didn't ask you to be the one to drive him on over to the other side or are your observation and understanding skills really that poor?"

IM NOT GAY!!!!

Your dick in my mouth? Gay.
My dick in your mouth? Pretty gay.
Maddy's "crow bar" in your ass? Really gay.
My dick in your ass? Fucking homo alert.
Rose Smith? Yeah, that's a one Tranny Pride Parade.

An important message to Gilmour - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-16-2014

yeah peter

thats pretty gross that i was able to so easily shove a crowbar up your rear end

Did you even lube it up, Maddy? I've taken lots of dicks but I still need Lube. He seems to be a league way above me.

I'm suing u all now.