X-treme Wrestling Federation
Nero's random graphics - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Nero's random graphics (/showthread.php?tid=14842)

Pages: 1 2

Nero's random graphics - Blizzard - 08-31-2014

The only question I have is why Gilmour's neg reps are worth anything more than 0.

Nero's random graphics - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2014

im the king Wink

RE: Nero's random graphics - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2014

(08-31-2014, 10:49 AM)Ozymandias Said: Peter. Shut up. You asked him to make you a banner yesterday. The dude has a life, it's the weekend and there were other people ahead of you. You will get the banner when he makes it. Why do you have to turn every thread where you ask for a banner into this? Why can't you just ask someone for a banner, wait patiently for them to make it and then say thank you when they do? Why do you have to act like this? You'll get your banner when Nero has time to make it. Or you could use one of Bliz's since he already made them.

ok ill wait u dont have to shout

Nero's random graphics - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-31-2014

thanks griffin! here's your reward..

[Image: michelle-maylene-desean-jackson-11.jpg]

Nero's random graphics - Neonero - 09-01-2014

Here's the Brock one. I was torn between which gif to use, this F-5 or pushing Zach Gowen down the stairs. There's also a GIF of the Gowen/ringpost F-5 but it didn't look great. Also I did try having the blood spatter also covering the pictures, but it just looked weird.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to tweak, if you can show me a picture you'd prefer on the left column I can probably go back and change it since I saved the psd file (also I can remove it if you don't like the kind of ghost Lesnar in the bottom right lol).

Oh and I can make the screen border slightly smaller or a different colour but it tends to make it look weird, due to the source image if there was no border it'd look bad, there are no defined borders to it.

[Image: rvcMZLT.gif]

With that done and Griff having sorted Peter's banner, Mr. Harrison is next. Please give me some more specifics and I will get to it when I can Smile

Nero's random graphics - Morbid Angel - 09-01-2014

Morbid Angel wants a banner...or so i've been told...

Nero's random graphics - LH Harrison - 09-01-2014

A couple of pictures of Tim Tebow. With 'The Inspirational One' written across the bottom. Back ground can be a gold color.

RE: Nero's random graphics - Neonero - 09-01-2014

In response to some Skype feedback I changed the logo, let me know which you prefer. Also changed the gif so you could see it, this is too fast I feel (slowing it results in it looking too slow, so its a no win with this gif).

[Image: q4WVXBH.gif]

Morbid will be first after LH, Arch and Davids. Give me more specific details.